Chapter 28

KIA

I WAS left in a shock and was unable to speak when he drove me into a private school.

"You want to know why I brought you here?" He managed to stop the car and relaxed his hand on his lap.

"This is weird, Kieva wants to see you." My brows lifted up. "What do you mean?" Is he even kidding me?

But even though that kid is his daughter with another woman, I can't hate a precious person like her. It feels illegal to hate such an angel.

But I still couldn't get what he's going to point out. "That night on the ball, she couldn't stop talking about you," His forehead creased.

"What did you do to my daughter? Did you tell her something that turns her like that?" I automatically shook my head.

I didn't even talk to her that much and we're not even close.

He crossed his elbows together. "Then why did she turn like that? I felt like she forgot her own mother when her topics were all about you, until she told us she wants to see you."

"See me? For what?"

"To play?" I didn't respond in a second and looked directly into his eyes. I opened may mouth and spoke.

"Then why can you just make her a sibling with another woman? I'm busy." I saw a strange emosyon ran into his eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I can't, I'm married."

Natigilan ako at parang napipi nang ipinakita niya ang daliring may singsing.

Sandali akong napatitig doon at kunwaring walang pakialam na umiwas ng tingin habang may pag-sisi.

Ni hindi ko man lang naalala na may asawa na pala siya. Hindi ko na kasi namamalayan ang lumalabas sa bibig ko.

Kianna, watch your mouth. But, why does it seem like he looks loyal to his wife?

"I'm busy." I sat properly then checked my new polished nails. Nakita ko sa gilid ng mga mata ko ang paghilamos niya sa sariling palad.

"Hindi sana siya magkakaganito kung hindi ka nagpakita." Tumaas ang dalawang kilay ko habang binalingan siya at hawak hawak ang dibdib.

"So, it is my fault now? Hindi ko naman kasalanan kung bakit ako invited." Nangangalaiti kong galit. "I wasn't blaming you."

"You are." I rolled my eyes and I felt him that he was about to burst a word when some kids were walking outside at the school with their guardians.

Maya maya may babaeng lumabas habang hawak hawak si Kieva sa kamay. May hinanap siya at natanaw niya kami mula sa malayo.

Lumapit ang babae sa amin at pinapasok si Kieva sa loob ng sasakyan. "Ingat po kayo, sir." Ngumiti siya at biglang nagtaka nang makita niya ako.

Lumabas siya at sumakay sa isang sasakyan sa malayuan at umalis na ito.

"Hey!" Tumili ang bata nang idinungaw niya ang mukha sa harapan ng sasakyan. "Can you sit beside me?" Nagkatinginan kami ni Roy bago ako bumuntong hininga na umalis at tumabi sa kaniya.

Umandar na ang sasakyan at nagsimula na itong mag kwento. "Oh my gosh, dad really brought you here! Do you know that I like you more than my mom? She's always busy but I still love her of course, I mean, I like you. But I love her the most! She's the most pretty and strict woman I know. By the way, did you keep the flowers I gave you?"

Napamaang ako sa sunod sunod niyang sinabi. Ang daldal. "I'm glad I see you again and look at what I draw in class." Hinalungkat niya ang bag at may ipinakitang drawing.