Orion Pax Pt. 3

The Autobots were still holding the spacebridge, while Arcee and Jack were on Cybertron searching for Vector Sigma.  Ratchet said the keycard would guide them.  And it did...to Kaon, the Decepticon capitol.    

Dodger: Any word from Arcee and Jack?

Ratchet: Negative.

Gulfstream: I Hope they find Vector Sigma.

Bulkhead: They'll be alright Gulf, Arcee is as tough as nails.

Dodger: And Jack has bravery written all over him.

Ratchet: Arcee, Jack.  Any luck?

Jack: We found some kind of enterance tunnel, 

Arcee: It was underneath Kaon this whole time.

Dodger: Vector Sigma is under Kaon??

Ratchet: Vector Sigma predates the Autobot-Decepticon split.  It stands to reason that Vector Sigma was created long before Kaon was constructed atop of it.  And thus, before Megatron seized Kaon as the Decepticon capitol.

But before long, Arcee and Jack would discover they're not alone on Cybertron.  And that meant trouble. 

Jack: We are being attacked by some kind of giant bot-beetle! 

Ratchet: An Insecticon!

That got the others alarmed.  An Insecticon on Cybertron?  But how is that possible?  Cybertron was lifeless.  Wasn't it?

June: A what?

Gulfstream: How is that possible??

Raf: What are Decepticons doing on Cybertron?

Dodger: Yeah, I thought Cybertron went dark. 

Ratchet: A few remained in stasis.  Sentries...should the 'enemy' return.

Arcee: Jack! Go! 

Jack: Seriously!? 

June: Without Arcee?  Shes' his guide! 

Ratchet: No, nurse Darby, Arcee is Jack's backup.  The Keycard is his guide.

Arcee: Do it! 

June: Listen to her, Jack.  You've made it this far.  Optimus is counting on you.

Jack hesitated.  He didn't want to leave Arcee with this savage bug-con.  But Arcee knows how to fight, and his mom was right, Optimus is counting on him.

Jack: Roger that mom.

Jack continued into the tunnel, down towards Vector Sigma.

(Autobot base)

The humans were waiting anxiously for any word from Jack and the Autobots.  June was getting worried as well, despite the other's reassurances.    

Thomas: Don't worry Miss Darby, Jack will be alright. (Turns to Fowler) Right Uncle?

Agent Fowler: Thats right. (To June) June, that spacesuit was designed to keep astronauts alive on Mars, it will keep Jack safe on Cybertron.

June however still worried.  But soon, they heard Jack on the comm-link.  He had found Vector Sigma!

Jack: Hey everyone!  I'm in!

Miko: Sweet! 

Thomas and Raf high-fived each other while Agent Fowler looked gladly at June, who was both relieved and proud of Jack at once.