Legacy

Somewhere above the Pacific Ocean, the Nemesis was flying above the sea, and not just any point in the sea.  Megatron, Dreadwing and Titania watched as two Vehicons dragged some remains to the edge of the flight deck.

Dreadwing: Lord Megatron, we have arrived at the designated point.

Megatron: Excellent. (To the Vehicons) Prepare for disposal.

The two Vehicons dragged what was to be disposed, the shot-up body of Harpoon.  The Decepticons discovered the pirate's husk after they detected his life signal go out.  They found Harpoon dead and stripped of his weapons.  After they recovered the body, they had Knockout do an autopsy.  While surprised at Harpoon's demise, Knockout had nothing to mourn about, few of them did, he determined the cause of death and handed over the body to Megatron so he could decide how to bury him.  Megatron had by that time lost all respect for Harpoon, he decided to just dump his body in the deepest point on this planet, hence why the Nemesis was hovering above the Pacific, above the Mariana Trench. 

Titania:(To Dreadwing) I never liked him commander.

Dreadwing didn't blame her, he too saw Harpoon as a repulsive and energon thirsty barbarian.  His actions as a pirate were more than dishonorable in the optics of Dreadwing.  The big blue seeker just nodded at her comment as the two Vehicons tossed Harpoon's corpse over the edge of the flight deck.  The body hit the water with a big splash and rapidly sank to the bottom of the trench.  Megatron watched with dismissal as Harpoon's body sank to an eternity in total darkness.  The Nemesis soon left the area as Harpoon's corpse became trash at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.   

(Autobot base)

It's been a few days since Harpoon has been vanquished.  Already, the other members of Team Prime noticed that Dodger seemed more relaxed nowadays because of that.  For Eons, Dodger had chased after Harpoon, a chase that ended at the trigger of Roadflare, Dodger's savior and now, his femmefriend.  Harpoon's disabled Blaster cannon and Cutlass now hung on the wall inside the relic storage vault, right next to Airachnid's stasis pod.  Now that Harpoon was pushing up lugnuts, Dodger could focus more on fighting the Cons, searching for relics, being Thomas' guardian and his relationship with Roadflare.

Today, Dodger had helped Thomas set up a makeshift skateboard course.  It had jumps, ramps, railings to grind on and obstacles to jump over.  Except Thomas wasn't demonstrating his skateboarding skills on his old board, he was doing it on the Levitation Board, the relic they recovered the day Harpoon met his end.  The Levitation Board was useless as a weapon, but it could still be a good gadget, and a fun toy, as Thomas was about to demonstrate to Dodger, Roadflare, Bumblebee and Smokescreen.

Smokescreen: So, what is this you have set up?

Thomas: It's a skateboard course Smokey, only this time, I'm trying it out with the Levitation Board.

Thomas put on his skating helmet, fingerless gloves and his elbow and knee pads.  He then put his feet on the hovering board and used his feet to start moving.

(Cue music below)

Thomas skated towards the ramp mounted next to the wall and rolled up it and then turned in mid-air before he came back down again and skated towards the obstacle course.  He came to a jump, and he flew over it, grabbing the board and doing a full 360 before landing on the ground and kept going towards a railing, he jumped and landed on the railing, grinding along it and then reaching the end of it and landing back on the ground.  He then skated towards a line of tipped over barrels, he grabbed the board and jumped over the barrels, when he landed, his momentum carried his to some crates which he zig-zagged around and jumped onto another railing, grinding along it and then landing towards another jump.  He hit the jump and did another full 360 as he came to another ramp on the wall, which he went up and then down to go through the course again, but in the opposite direction this time.  After he went through the course, he did some tricks in front of the Bots.  He did spins and hang times before he came to a stop and stomped his foot on the board, making it fly into his hands.  Thomas smirked as the Bots looked on impressed.