Corrosion

(A/N: These chapter contains some graphic scenes; reader discretion is advised) 

Out on a desert road, a coyote was crossing the road when all of a sudden, he heard something.  He wandered across the road.  And just in time too, because a silver Corvette suddenly raced past the wild canine.  Roadflare was out testing her new vehicle mode... and finding out what 200 mph feels like.

As her supercharged V8 roared, Roadflare came to a series of winding roads in the hills.  She hit the apax in every turn as she weaved through the hills.  When the turns were too sharp for an apax, she drifted through the curves, leaving very load screeches as her tires skidded in the drifts.  She then came to a large roller coaster-like series of hills.  As she went down the first hill, she gunned it, her speed sent her up the hill, and when she reached the top, she actually caught air for several seconds before she landed on the downward slope on the next hill.  At the bottom of the hill, she came to a series of S-curves.  She drifted her way through the curves and then rocketed down the straightaway.  Finally, she slowed down and came to a stop at the side of the road.  When she transformed, she was exhilarated.

Roadflare: HAHA! Whoo!  Now THAT is a workout!

She was brought out of her thoughts when Agent Fowler came on the comm.  He was able to create a cover story about the military using this section of road for classified maneuvers.  The cover story kept civilian traffic and cops off the road, allowing Roadflare to test her vehicle mode out.  But he could only do hold the story for so long.  And now it's time to go home.

Agent Fowler: Roadflare, do you read?  I can't hold the roads anymore.  You'd better get back to base before someone sees you.

Roadflare groaned, looks like the fun is over, for now.

Roadflare: Copy that Fowler, thanks for the road pass.  Tell Ratchet I need a bridge.

Roadflare transformed and drove onto the dirt, where a groundbridge opened up in front her, taking her back to base.  And not a moment too soon, A few seconds after the vortex disappeared, civilian cars were driving along the road.

(The Nemesis)

Meanwhile, Titania was walking through the halls of the warship.  Suddenly, she ran into Airachnid, and she wasn't here to play nice.

Airachind: Titania. (snobby) Out for a little stroll?

Titania:(annoyed) What's it to you...Airachnid?

Airachnid: I'd watch that tone of yours.  I am your commander after all...

Titania:(not impressed) And I'M Lord Megatron's best scout.  Show some respect Spidey.

The two femme's growled at each other before they were both summoned to the bridge.  Once they got there, they found Megatron waiting for them.

Airachnid: Lord Megatron, you have summoned us?

Megatron: Indeed Airachnid.  Soundwave has detected another relic of Iacon.  You and Titania are to find it.  And seize it.

Both femmes weren't glad to be told that.  Airachnid saw Titania as Daddy's little girl to Megatron.  And Titania saw Airachnid as a snobby and creepy wretch.

Titania: Lord Megatron.  With all due respect, I believe I can find the relic solo.

Airachnid: Can you?  Like how you got the last one? (smirks)