New Recruit

It's been a few days since Bulkhead's near-fatal encounter with Hardshell.  But Bulkhead was recovering nicely.  It was still a slow and steady process, but the others were willing to help regardless.

Right now, Dodger was coming back to base with Thomas.  When they got there, Thomas joined Jack and Raf while Dodger joined the other bots.  Raf's laptop was up, and the kids had some more "alien sightings" to deal with.

Thomas: Hey guys.  Whats up?

Jack: Hey Thomas, looks like Bee got caught on camera again.

Thomas: Heh, Miko was right.  Paparazzi bait.

Raf: No problem Thomas. (Does some computer tricks) Removing Bumblebee and replacing him with.....

A monkey in a tuxedo tap-danceing.

Jack: The tap-dancing monkey strikes again.

Thomas laughed and then high-fived with Jack and Raf.  Ratchet was less amused though.

Ratchet: Bumblebee sightings on the world wide web are no laughing matter.

On the floor, Miko was doing leg exercises with Bulkhead.  Ever since she realized the drill sergent routine wasn't working, Miko elected to do Yoga with Bulkhead instead.  She figured she could help him without bossing him around that way.  

Miko: Seven.  Eight. Nine.

However, Bulkhead was still struggling.

Bulkhead:(groans) Why can't I just drive from now on? 

Ratchet: Because your legs will atrophy if you choose not to use them.

Bulkhead groaned, but Miko quickly got him to do some more leg exercises.  Jack, Thomas and Raf however noticed something else on Raf's laptop.

Jack: Wait.  What's that? 

Thomas: Raf, can you enhance it?

Raf did so, but what they found was a surprise.

Raf: A Cybertronian escape pod? 

Ratchet: Here in Earth's atmosphere?

Raf sent the image to the main screen, giving the Autobots a better view.

Arcee: Autobot or Decepticon? 

Ratchet: Impossible to tell, given the image resolution.

Dodger: Roadflare, does this pod look like the one you came in?

Roadflare: Not sure, the image is too fuzzy

Optimus: In any event, this merits investigation.

Gulfstream: We might have another teammate on the way.

Arcee: Or it could be a trap, and we're down one bot.  Should we reach out to Wheeljack?

Bulkhead: I can hear you! 

The other Autobots were still on bad terms with Wheeljack after he went after Hardshell. Wheeljack was almost killed too. He was only saved when Miko took control of the Jackhammer's weapons and blew Hardshell to pieces. Although Miko was now considered a wrecker at that point, her enthusiasm for such an occasion was dampened by the situation at the time.  

Ratchet: I don't care if Bulkhead isn't combat-ready.  After that revenge stunt he pulled with Miko, Wheeljack can stay rogue.

Optimus: An Autobot may be in distress.  Ratchet, bring your medical kit.

As Ratchet went to gab his medical kit, the other Autobots gathered at the groundbridge.  Bulkhead was less then pleased at being stuck at base while everyone else went into the field.