Nemesis Prime

It was late night, Roadflare was driving back to base after a long patrol.  Once she returned to base, she was greeted to the sight of the kids having a race with RC cars, with their guardians cheering them on.

Jack: Go! Go! Go! 

Bumblebee: =Smoke em' Raf! =

Bulkhead: Metal to the pedal, Miko!

Dodger: Ride like the wind Thomas!

Arcee: Go, Jack, go! 

Miko: No way! Raf's scorching us!

Thomas: Someone get him!

And sure enough, Raf was leaving Jack, Miko and Thomas in the dust.  They continued to race as Roadflare came over to Gulfstream who was watching the race.

Roadflare: Hey Gulf, what did I miss?

Gulfstream: Just having some fun with the kids.

However, the fun was cut short when Agent Fowler came on the comm-link.

Agent Fowler: Prime? Do you read me? 

Ratchet: I'm sorry, Agent Fowler.  Optimus isn't here at the moment.

Agent Fowler: Then I'll take that as a confirmation that he's presently trying to run me off the road! 

Everyone was bewildered to hear that, Optimus?  Attacking Agent Fowler?

Ratchet: Agent Fowler, that hardly seems likely.

Agent Fowler: Tell that to my burning treads! 

When the Agent ended the call, the others were left to wonder why Agent Fowler would claim such a thing.

Dodger: Ratch, Optimus would never attack a human.  Why would Agent Fowler claim otherwise?

Bulkhead: Heh, maybe Fowler pushed things to far with the boss.

Thomas:(aghast) Bulkhead!  My uncle may be in trouble!

Gulfstream: Agent Fowler may be a tough talker, but Optimus never loses it with him.  Uh...Right?

Ratchet: Whatever the situation is, it requires investigation.  Get ready to roll out!

Dodger: Don't worry Thomas, we'll help your uncle.

Ratchet opened the groundbridge and Arcee, Dodger, Bulkhead, Roadflare and Bumblebee transformed and drove through while Gulfstream transformed and flew after them.

The groundbridge opened on a bridge crossing a very deep canyon.  The Autobots were greeted by the sight of Agent Fowler's car being pushed over the edge by a big rig truck that.... looked like Optimus' truck mode!

Bumblebee sped ahead and transformed and grabbed the back bumper of Agent Fowlers car as it was pushed off the bridge.  While Fowler was being held up by Bumblebee, the unknown truck sped away as Arcee, Dodger, Bulkhead Roadflare and Gulfstream transformed and took notice. 

Bulkhead: Looks like Optimus.

Arcee: Primes don't run!

Gulfstream: Arcee!  Let's get him!

Arcee and Gulfstream transformed and went after the suspect truck.  Meanwhile, the other three went to help Bumblebee.  But as Bulkhead reached down, the rear bumper snapped off, sending Agent Fowler falling to the bottom!  Bulkhead and Dodger leaped down to the canyon floor; they reached the bottom just in time.  Bulkhead caught the Agent's car before it could hit the bottom.

Dodger: Agent Fowler!

Bulkhead: You all right in there? 

Agent Fowler:(Out of breath) At ease, soldiers.