Code of Honor

At Unit E's base, a black and blue pickup truck was driving towards the main gate to leave the base.  Inside was a government agent and his nephew.  When the truck came to the gate, Agent Fowler rolled down the window to address the guard.

Agent Fowler: Soldier.

Guard: Agent Fowler, May I see some identification from you and your passenger please?

Agent Fowler looked at Thomas, who reached into his pocket to show the guard the high clearance security badge he had gotten from his uncle.  Agent Fowler got his out as well and handed them to the guard.  The guard looked at them and then handed them back.  Soon, the gate was opened, and the guard saluted.

Guard: Have a good day Sir. (salutes)

Agent Fowler:(salutes) At ease soldier.

Once the pickup truck drove through the gate away from the base, their truck could speak up.

Agent Fowler: Thanks for the ride Dodger.

Dodger: No problem Agent Fowler, any word on your car?

Agent Fowler: Got a call from the shop today, we can stop in town to pick it up.

Dodger: You got it.

Thomas: I gotta say Uncle Will, the damage to the car is some of the toughest our shop has worked on.

Agent Fowler: Yeah, well, getting knocked off a bridge by a Prime knockoff will do that.

As if to emphasize, Agent Fowler looked behind him to make sure no one was following them, but the coast was clear.  Thomas could tell his uncle was still weary from his attack by Nemesis Prime.

Thomas: Don't worry Uncle Will.  Even if MECH is still out there, they won't be able to build any robots for a long time.

Dodger: And if they do show their faces again, we'll be ready.

Agent Fowler relaxed as his nephew and his guardian seemed confident about handling MECH.  He had to admit, Thomas was maturing a lot since he first met the bots.  And Dodger was proving to be a great role model for Thomas.  As far as Agent Fowler was concerned, Thomas would make a fine soldier, maybe a fine agent.  If Thomas chose one of those paths, Agent Fowler would be there to guide him.

Agent Fowler: I know, but I hope Silas is ready for us.  The first thing I'm doing to him is make him pay for the damage to my car.

Thomas: What, you won't let Miko blow his eardrums out first?

Both Dodger and Thomas laughed at that, even Agent Fowler smiled at that.  But soon Dodger put on his radio, the agent seemed found of 80's music.  The song played as the rolled into Jasper.

Once the song ended, the auto shop was in sight.  Agent Fowler got out and thanked them for the ride before entering the shop.  Soon, Thomas and Dodger were on their way to the Autobot base.  Now they could listen to their own music.

Once at base, Thomas got out of his guardian, allowing him to transform.  Thomas went up to the human area to join Jack, Miko and Raf.

Raf: Hey Thomas.  How was your meeting?

Thomas: Well, General Bryce is firm but fair.

Miko: Dude, and I thought Ratchet was strict.

Jack: Miko, he's a general, he has to be strict.