Hurt

Over the Pacific, Gulfstream was still flying over the ocean waiting for a groundbridge.  When one did appear on an island, she transformed and walked through it.  But what she saw when she came through the vortex was shocking.  Bulkhead was on the ground, badly hurt.

Gulfstream:(alarmed) Bulkhead!? (Runs over) Ratchet, what happened!?

 Ratchet: Bulkhead's been exposed to Tox-En!

As Ratchet tried using his paddles to try and revive Bulkhead, the news hit Gulfstream like a ton of bricks.  Tox-En.  A toxic form of energon.  Bulkhead's relic was a stash of this nasty stuff, Bulkhead figured it was too dangerous to bring it to base.  But letting the cons have it was unthinkable, so he decided to dispose of it in the volcano near where the relic pod was found.  Despite having a bunch of Insecticons after him, and the Tox-En making him lose strength, Bulkhead managed to toss the nasty stuff into the volcano, burning it up.  But as Bulkhead was coming through the groundbridge, something, or someone, shot him in the back.  Knocking Bulkhead out cold.  

As her friend lay there badly injured, Gulfstream looked on helplessly as Ratchet tried to revive him.  Soon enough, she wouldn't be the only one to be shocked at Bulkhead's condition.  The groundbridge opened again and this time, Arcee and Bumblebee came out and skidded to a stop when they saw Bulkhead.  Miko came out of Bumblebee in complete shock at her guardian's condition.  

Ratchet: Bulkhead, respond! (Uses paddles) 

Miko:(shocked) Bulkhead...? 

Ratchet continued to use to paddles.  But he stopped to scan the downed wrecker.

Miko: Bulkhead!? (Runs to him, but Agent Fowler stopped her) What happened!? 

Racthet: Tox-En exposure, among other things.  Bulkhead has suffered a complete systems failure.

Arcee: Hold on.  Tox-En!? 

Ratchet: Help me get him into the medical bay, now! 

As Arcee, Bumblebee and Gulfstream helped Bulkhead over to the medical bay, Miko could only watch helplessly.

Miko: No! (Breaks free from Fowler) If I hadn't gone to New York 

Agent Fowler: There's nothing you could have done!  Hardshell sucker-punched the big lug while he was down!

Miko:(spins around) Who!?

Agent Fowler: Some Insecticon.  It doesn't matter.  Point is, it's not your fault! You got that? 

Miko:(angered) Got it.....

As Miko looked on at the other Autobots as they helped Bulhead, she could only wonder who this 'Hardshell' is.  Whoever he is, he messed with the wrong wrecker.  And ticked off the wrong girl.

Pretty soon, the groundbridge opened and Dodger came through with Roadflare.  When they saw Bulkhead, they too were shocked.

 Roadflare:(alarmed) Bulkhead!?

Dodger:(alarmed) What happened!?

Thomas: Tox-En poisoning!  And an Insecticon attack!

Ratchet: Roadflare!  Here!  Now!

Roadflare ran over to help Ratchet, Dodger hung back until he came over as well.  They failed to notice Miko looking on worried about her guardian and enraged at this 'Hardshell.'  

(The Nemesis)

On the bridge of the Nemesis, Megatron had Harpoon, Knockout, Titania, Dreadwing, Soundwave and an Insecticon lined up at attention.  The six of them looked down as Megatron raged about the five failures on their hands.