Armada

It had been a few days since the Autobots gained their new human holoforms.  With them, the  Autobots could hang out in public with their human friends.  In order to add to their disguises, they chose human names for their holoforms.  Optimus went with his old name, Orion Pax.  Ratchet went with Robert, but they still called him Doc in public.  Arcee, went with the name of her old holoform, Sadie.  Bumblebee went with Brian.  Bulkhead went with Bradley.  Dodger went with Dennis.  Gulfstream went with Grace.  And Roadflare went with Rachael. 

Dodger and Roadflare also found that they could go on more dates with their human holoforms.  Today, they went for lunch and a movie.  They both enjoyed human food and the movie they watched.  After the movie, they got some ice cream and walked around Jasper.

Roadflare:(sips her shake) Mmm, ice cream is delicious.

Dodger: I know. (Sips his shake) Nice and cool too.

Roadflare: Quite a contrast to that spicy sandwich I had for lunch.

Dodger: That sandwich isn't the only thing that was hot.

Roadflare blushed, he was clearly referring to her.  But pretty soon, they ran into some red-headed jerk.  Dodger recongized him, it was Vince.  Vince however noticed Roadflare, and he tried to get flirty.

Vince: Hey babe, you new in town?

Roadflare: Just moved here, (raises eyebrow) why?

Vince: Oh, just thought you would like a personal tour, (looks at his car) How about in my ride?

Dodger: Sorry punk, she's with me.  Now beat it.

Roadflare: Besides, that car looks so tacky. (smirks)

Vince: Tacky!?  Now you listen you bi...

Dodger:(steps in front) Watch it punk!  Don't talk to my date like that!

Vince: Your date!?  Well then, how about this!?

Vince pushed Dodger, but when he tried to push him again, Dodger grabbed his wrists and pulled him forward and headbutted him and then knee struck him in the crouch.  As Vince grabbed his privates in pain, Dodger grabbed him by the collar with one hand and punched him in the face with his other, he punched him so hard that he was knocked into a gardage can.  When Vince looked up, he had Roadflare's stiletto heeled boot on his chest.

Roadflare: Sorry punk, (smirks) You're not my type.  Lets go Dennis.

Dodger: Right behind you Rachael. 

Dodger and Roadflare left Vince lying in a pile of garbage.  As they walked, they spoke again.

Roadflare: Hey Dodge, thanks for standing up for me back there. (smiles)

Dodger:(smiles) No problem Flare, just looking out for my friend.

Roadflare smiled as she and Dodger walked over to their parked vehicle modes.  When they got into their Vehicle Modes, their human holoforms faded away and they drove out of Jasper.  Along the way to base, they started to feel like they were becoming more than friends.  Dodger liked Roadflare for her kind, witty and intelligent manner.  At the same time, she liked him for the kind, brave and loyal gentlemech he was.  Only time would tell whether their friendship could turn into something more....

While they drove to base, they each played their music on their radios.

(Here's Dodger's song)