!Updated !Author's Note!

❤💛🖤💛❤

Just a heads up, this is my first story! Comments, questions, and concerns are welcome. 

SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2023: NO WAY! THIS STORY IS AT 3.6K READS😮. YALL ARE SUPER AWESOME! MY STORY HAS REACHED SO MANY COUNTRIES AT THIS POINT. NOW I HAVE READERS IN CANADA, SOUTH KOREA, SOUTH AFRICA, VIETNAM, AZERBAIJAN, TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, AND BELGIUM. HEY YALL 👋🏾. ALSO IM STARTING ANOTHER STORY😁 ITS IN THE BEGININNG STAGES SO BARE WITH ME. THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

December 10th, 2022: OH MY GOD! WE DID IT! WE HAVE 1,047 TOTAL READS. LIKE WHAT! ALSO NEW READERS FROM ITALY! THE NETHERLANDS! AND THE UK! HI YALL. I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YALL FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN. IT MEANS SO MUCH! 

December 5th, 2022: THANK YOU THANK YOU! We are currently at 997 total reads. New readers from BELIZE!

November 15th, 2022: I want to give a big fat Thank You to all my readers. We are currently at 909 total reads. My readers varying from The United States of America, Germany, France, and Norway. You know who you are and I appreciate you!

Now, I am a marvel fan. However, I am not deep into Marvel's Universe and its timeline 😬. These characters will be based off of my imagination alone and will not have much accuracy to any of the films. Outside of basic information like name, age, and personality (loosely); these characters are a figment of my imagination. 

Now, I have only seen the Iron Man (1, 2, and 3), Captain America: Civil War, and all of the Avengers Movies.  

EDIT: I seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier.  I loved the fight scenes  ❤️ And Falcon and the Winter Soldier. (#JusticeForZemo, #ZemoBestVillain)

In this universe, the Avengers is non-existent. Tony stark is still a genius, billionaire, playboy (more of a freak and a flirt), and philanthropist (whatever that is). Tony is still famous and greatly known for Stark Industries and his abilities to build tech. Natasha is an ex agent. Bucky is a veteran and ex assassin(I guess). Bucky is still an old soul, but definitely not 100 something years old. He still has the metal arm though. There is no Iron Man, Winter Soldier, or Black Widow. Other members like Zemo, Thor, Sam, Wanda, and Steve will have a few of appearances. They too will not hold any power.

EDIT: These imagines will be short and won't have a specific storyline. Also this book will not contain smut or any explicit sex scenes, but it will have strong sexual language. The extreme sexual chapters will have a caution emoji "⚠️"

And while I do depict Megan as a Black woman, feel free to imagine who you like.

❤💛🖤💛❤

I am not affiliated with Marvel, Nor do I own any Marvel Characters. 

This is only fiction and not to be taken seriously. 

Also, any and all pictures and gifs used in this story are from Google Images and Tenor.