Megainia the Leopardus Pardalis 3

Tony's POV:

❤💛🖤💛❤

Megainia has gotten used to everything pretty quickly. It's no secret that she has deemed her favorite person to be James. She follows him everywhere, lets him pet and cuddle her whenever, and even sleeps in his room whenever she isn't in her habitat.

She is pretty neutral when it comes to me. She greets and approach me on occasion. I can also pet her, but she doesn't go out of her way to hang out with me.

It is WAY different for NAT though. We aren't sure if it has to do with her being possessive and/or territorial, but she does NOT like Natasha. She actively ignores and antagonizes her. We all find it funny.

Some more than others. 

*****

Still Tony's POV:

Take this for example. When Meg's habitat was finished, we all took the time to look around and see her reaction to the room. It was safe to say she liked it. She stayed close to James but eventually wandered off on her own, not too far from us though.

Nat wanted to show Meg the extra-large cat tower. It was equipped with feathers, catnip and other feline favorites. "Megainia, look!"

"..." Meg didn't respond so we took that as her simply not hearing Nat. So, she tried calling her again, "Meg, come here girl! Look!" Nat called louder.

This time Meg's ears twitched and pointed in our direction. "..." She still didn't acknowledge her so James decided to give it a go. Walking towards Nat, Tony, and the tower.

"Megainia, sweetie look at this!" James said while flicking at one of the feathers on the tower.

Megainia purred softly and immediately walked towards us and hopped onto the tower.

"Are you serious." Nat stared in disbelief. "She totally ignored me."

*****

Still Tony's POV:

There was this one time, Nat and I were in our home gym. I was on the treadmill, and Nat was doing yoga. We had gone through an intense work out together and were finishing up. Meg came in and watched for a few minutes before making her way to Nat. Meg crept down and crawled slowly as if she were a predator catching its prey.

Nat likes to work out in peace, so she'll close her eyes and go to her happy place. She was in the lotus position, while stretching her arms outward, frontwards, and upwards. At this point, Meg was now in front of Nat. She sat normally but turned her head to me to see if I was watching. I was, but only through the mirror, with my back facing them. I guess it wasn't clear to her though because next thing I know, Meg pounced onto Natasha's face, but then quickly left out of the room. Albeit like nothing happened.

We were left speechless; I stopped the treadmill and made my way to Nat to see if she was hurt.

"Oh, my God. Did you see her attack me!"

I wanted to laugh so bad. I wanted to ask "are you okay?" but all that came out was a loud obnoxious laugh.

"Are you seriously laughing at this?" she asked, laughing in disbelief. "I cannot seem to figure out why she hates you, but I'll talk to James about training her to stop, okay?" I said smiling.

"Whatever, asshole" 

❤💛🖤💛❤

Thank you for reading!🥰