Megan's Pranks Tony: Part Two

Megan's Fart Spray Prank on Tony: Megan's POV 

❤💛🖤💛❤

Okay, so I decided to do another prank on Tony. I have purchased some fart spray and a new bottle of Tony's favorite cologne. And I saw someone do what I am about to do, but I have no idea who did it, nor which platform it was done on (A/N: True story). But I first have to see if Jarvis is going to record everything and send to my phone.

 "Jarvis, you not going to snitch on me, right?" "Of course not, madam. Shall I record and send you a video? To pledge my alliance?" "That's perfect J. Thanks" "My pleasure"

Alright, now that I have Jarvis on my side now, I make my way to Tony's closet. He has been in his shop all day and is currently in shower. I have roughly 15 minutes to finish what I need to do. I move to Tony's closet and open the used cologne bottle and the fart spray. I instantly start to gag at the putrid smell. 

I then pull my shirt over my nose to try and mask the smell

I then pull my shirt over my nose to try and mask the smell. It helps, but not much. Now I managed to pick up a small funnel from my nail supplies. I place to funnel on top of jar of cologne and pour the spray into the bottle. The fart spray bottle is small, so it won't fill the jar all the way. Or enough to make a huge difference once it is picked up. I finished and closed the jar and walk to the wall of colognes. I grab the new bottle and place it in the empty spot and manage to place the smelly jar in front of it. "Jarvis, be a doll and mask the smell for me. Oh, and when Tony sprays the cologne, if he asks you to freshen the room, please don't." I instant start to smell fresh linen. "Alright miss"

Alright, I dispose of the items and run to the kitchen to was my hands with dawn, coarse salt, and lemon juice. I then run to the grand master bedroom and jump on the bed to get comfortable. I turn on my Samsung TV and turn it to Hell's Kitchen.

Like seven minutes later, Tony walks into the room, semi-dry, with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey, I didn't know you'd be in here" He said as he walked over and gave me a kiss. I pull him on top of me.