College AU pt. 2

❤💛🖤💛❤

Everything was going smoothly. Games, rides, and food. Tony and the gang were able to have a few hours of fun before setting up for their "Kiss or R.P.S" booths. It was finalized that James, Peter, Nat, Steve, Wanda, and Sam were to get a booth. Zemo, not wanting to participate, was given a chance to help Tony manage everything. Zemo handled the tickets and kept the overall tally score for the kiss bet.

Since it was a bet, everyone assumed they'd win. But Zemo had his money on James, while Tony thought Steve would win.

Over the week, Tony managed to contact their friends' respective crushes and let them in on his plan. He of course let them know of their bet, but he also straight up snitched. He let them know which of his friends were crushing on them. Once he got their blessing, Tony informed them of what to do. Tony however, was not able to get in contact with Megan.

An hour into the carnival booth bet, James and Nat were tied. But by this time, everyone minus James had managed to snag a kiss from their crush. While happy for them, James understandably felt discouraged. He knew it was unlikely but he couldn't help his wishful thinking.

***** 

As the night slowly died down, Chloe, Halle and Megan wandered mindlessly. Talking and what not. "Oh! I forgot that Tony and his friends were having a booth bet. The one with the most kisses win. We should go. Please! I want to kiss Sam" Chloe whined. "Yeah, that's cool, who's in it?" Halle asked. "From what I saw from his snap, I'm guessing Nat, Sam, Wanda, Peter, Steve, and James."

The mere mention of his name gets Megan's cheeks hot like a volcano. Megan thinks about James just about every day. His overall relaxed and chill demeanor, along with his muscles and strong facial features is enough to get her thinking about a possible future. Megan is to into her thoughts to notice they were approaching the booths.

***** 

At this point, James was in the lead by a fair amount. Zemo, noticing his friend's saddened demeanor, approached him. "Please James. Cheer up. While this might have been an easier opportunity, I am sure this will not be the only one you will have." Zemo stated. "Yeah, I'm sorry Jamie." Tony apologized, feeling upset that he was not able to fully carry out his plan. "It's fine, I just figured I'd have a chance to ask her out tonight. Guess I actually have to put in work, huh?" " Yes, but maybe not so much." Zemo state as he gestured towards Megan, who was walking up to them slowly. "Hey Meg, how are you?" Tony asked excitedly.

"I'm good Tony. Hi Zee." Megan paused, preparing herself for what could be the best night of her night.

"Hey James ... am I still able to participate?"

"Of course! It's, um, it's good to see you. You look beautiful tonight." By this time Tony and Zemo left them alone. Walking back to the rest of the friend group. Megan took three tickets out of her purse to hand to James.

"Thank you, J. I appreciate it"

 "So, uh, would you like to play a game of Rock Paper Scissors or a kiss." He's desperately wishing she wants to kiss him.

(A/N: Cue Cringe......... Now)

"Uhh, a kiss please." James nodded, and gave himself a mental applause. He stood from his seat and they approached each other. They placed their lips onto one another and kissed slowly. Getting into the groove, Megan placed both her hand onto his shoulders, while he placed one hand on her cheek and the other on the backside of her neck. 

As cliché as it sounds, the had both felt butterflies in the pit of their stomachs. It was a wonderful feeling. A feeling they never wanted to end. However, when it did end, James mustered up the courage to ask Megan on a date. After politely accepting his offer, they had exchanged numbers.

*****

Currently in bed and still in a bliss, Megan starts to sing "So This Is Love" by Cinderella while stalking James Instagram page. Her cheeks are starting to hurt from smiling so much, but she doesn't mind at all. 

Megan stares at the man of her dreams as she screenshots one of his photos. Megan begins to squeal loudly. 

"He is soo fucking fiiiiiine!!" 

❤💛🖤💛❤

Yes Megan, James is indeed fine. 

Any ways, Happy Reading! Enjoy!🥰