Pregnant Megan AU: Part 2

This is from @Burr_iam on TikTok. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@burr_iam/video/7076478370996948266?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

❤💛🖤💛❤

Megan is now even closer to her due date. James and Nat were unable to attend this specific meeting with the mid-wife, but Tony was there with Megan.

Everything was going smoothly, Sarah, the mid-wife, was now going over appropriate birthing positions. Well, it WAS going smoothly until Tony started to get handsy.

Sarah hooked a long scarf onto a sturdy hook that was install in Megan's nursing room. "Alright Megan, get a good grip onto the scarf and stand back. Then I want you Tony, to stand behind and spot her. After that, Megan you are going to squat." Following Sarah's instructions, Megan and Tony got into their positions.

Eyes watching, Tony whispers, "Damn Babe" While grabbing her waist softly. Hands slowly inching towards her noticeably larger breast.

"Oh, my goodness, Tony stop." Megan laughed while pushing away his hands. Megan then puts more focus in her squatting and breathing. Squatting behind her, Tony places his hands on her waist. "Are you comfortable like this?"

"Yeah." Megan replies shortly to return to her breathing exercises. "good, that's good." Tony replies softly and his hands starts to wander down south.

"Blooblooobblooob" Tony says as he tickles her clothed butthole. "TONY!" Megan says after blowing a loud raspberry. "This is serious baby stop." Megan says laughing and begging him to stop goofing around.

"Okay okay my bad, I'm done. I'll be serious from now on."  

❤💛🖤💛❤

Happy Reading! 🥰