Megainia the Leopardus Pardalis 2

AU Chapter 2

❤💛🖤💛❤

Tyler instructs them to have a seat while he goes and gets Megainia. Doing exactly as Tyler warned, Megainia enters and immediately makes her way to James. He watches as she sniffs him out. She then goes to nudge his hand. James raises his hand to lightly scratch her head, right below her ear. As if forcing herself, Megainia quickly backs away and moves to Tony then Nat. Once finished, Megainia moves to the corner to evaluate them. It takes five minutes of pure silence before Megainia makes her next move.

Megainia makes her way to Tyler, and gives what appears to be a handshake. Afterwards, she moves to James and settles herself at his feet. Knowing what this means but not wanting to jinx anything, they group stayed silent. However, sensing their hesitation, Tyler pulls out a confetti stick.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am happy to announce that our Megainia has officially accepted James Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, and Anthony Stark as her faithful companions." Tyler exclaimed. They all cheered with joy at the newest addition to their small family. And no one but James seemed to noticed the small smile on Megainia's face.  

During this cute interaction, Tyler begun to explain what will ensue within this week

During this cute interaction, Tyler begun to explain what will ensue within this week. "For tonight, we will send you home with the contract, booklet of information on Ocelot Hybrids and, information we have discovered over the years that will help you. Prior to this appointment, we had you all take drug tests, and we ran background tests. We will get the results back tomorrow. At that appointment, you will be handling everything, including payment options, with our hybrid director. I must say that I am truly happy for the four of you. We here at the City Bay Animal Center, wish you all a happy future." Tyler says wholeheartedly, while handling Tony the folder.

(A/N: Hello, this major time skip and rushed ending is sponsored by the world's best leader; Lee Taeyong. ALL HAIL NCT!)

After what feels like forever, they are finally able to leave with Megainia

After what feels like forever, they are finally able to leave with Megainia. Tony was able to move them into a new house with a habitat built in for Megainia. He even purchased a new truck. Once they were all settled into their home, Nat poured everyone a glass of champagne. She even poured Megainia a small amount of cat wine. "Here's" Tony started. "To new beginnings and wonderful adventures."  

❤💛🖤💛❤

Sorry for the rushed ending, I just wanted to get the series rolling. 

Thank you for reading!🥰