Waxing Challenge: Megan's POV

Please watch the video above! It's the funniest Waxing Challenge ever! The channel is ReuBekah Vidz

❤💛🖤💛❤

OK. So, lately I have been feeling a little sinister. There is this thing on YouTube called, the Waxing Challenge. Those videos are hilarious.

I somehow managed to convince Bucky to let me wax him.

"Hey Babe!" I say as I reach and kiss his cheek. Bucky said nothing in return. He's just side-eyeing me. "What's that look for?" I chuckled. "You not excited for today?"

"Why do we have to do this. I just don't understand why anyone does this." "Because it will leave you feeling fresh. And I really want to test your pain tolerance"

Bucky doesn't have much body hair. Of course, he has hair, it is just unnoticeable.

Bucky and I walk into the living room. I instruct him to take off his clothes and lie down on the couch. I pulled out a new box of hair removal wax strips. I pull out one and rub it in between my hands to warm it. "You're just going straight to it. No instructions?" I scoff at him and say "No."

I pull apart the wax strip and hold one in each hand. I decided to start with his leg. He starts breathing deeply as I apply and smooth the strip onto his lower leg.

"Okay there, babe?" I ask while smiling widely

"Okay there, babe?" I ask while smiling widely. "Yea, I'm fine ju-" he says while I quickly apply the second strip onto his thigh. "WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING!" He shouts as I laugh loudly. "Are you insane. You're doing two on one leg!"

"It's to give you the full experience. Women do it all the time. Besides, you're my big brave soldier, right?" He rolls his eyes at my comment and says, "Yea whatever, just don- nnnngggg!" He groans loudly. In the middle of him talking, I quickly snatch off the strip. Unknowingly in the wrong direction. "Fuck, that hurt"

"Language!" I say, imitating our good friend Steve. I noticed there's some residue still on his leg, I reapply the strip and snatch it off again. "Why are you doing it there again, asshole?"

"It's not coming off!" At this time, I decided to grab the oil cloth and wipe the residue off his leg. In the middle of wiping the residue, I use my other hand to yank the strip on his thigh. "YAAOOOOWWW"

"OOH, YOU GOT TO PULL IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!" I yell excitedly. I examine the area and see there's no residue. 

Giving him sometime to cool down, I take another strip and rub them between my hands again

Giving him sometime to cool down, I take another strip and rub them between my hands again. Inspecting where to put it next.

"Can I do your pubes" "Hell no Megan. Pick somewhere else" "Okay fine, sit up with your hands behind your head"

I pull the strip apart and place one over his happy trail (belly button area) and the other under his armpit.

"These are the last ones Megan" "Nooo" "Yes" "Noooo" I say whining.

"Babe these hurt like hell. And come to think of it, YOU don't even wax. You got your hair SURGICALLY REMOVED." "Yea, yea, yea" I say as I pulled of the strip on his stomach"

He groans deeply. "FUCK! We are never doing this again." He says with his eyes closed. "You know what-" He all of a sudden stands up and yanks off the final strip. "HEY! I was supposed to do that!" He turns and mean mugged me and walked to the bathroom. I follow behind him. When I got there, I see him examining the waxed spots. I laugh silently and pull out some aloe vera gel and soothing oil. 

"Do you want me to massage you" He side-eyes me, snatches the products out of my hands and says, "No. I'll do it myself." Then pushes me out of the bathroom.

I leave and go to the kitchen to make him his favorite meal. Nachos. I'll use this as an, I'm sorry. Hopefully, he won't be tooo upset.

❤💛🖤💛❤

Thank you for reading!🥰🤟🏾