Boo! Random AU

(A/N: Whew! This was my very first long chapter. Hope you enjoy!) *Updated*

Author's POV:

It was a comfortable winter night. The night was young and lively at the Neo Culture Strip Mall. This specific Strip Mall was branded as the number one adult hangout in all of Agavria. It has bars, arcades, recreation centers, casinos, night clubs, movie theaters, cafes and restaurants. 

Bucky was currently on vacation with a group of friends. The guys (Bucky, Steve, Tony, Thor, and Helmut) were at the Dream Center playing 8 Ball Pool. All while the girls (Natasha, Wanda, Carol and Sharon) were in a room next door playing Table Tennis. 

Every thing was going great. Between the friendly banter and bets, they were having an amazing time. "It was very bold of you to go against a Baron, James." Zemo gloated while prepping his pool stick for his new game against Thor. Everyone laughed while Bucky side-eyed him, knowing a command was coming. "How about you do me a favor." 

Bucky rolled his eyes and stated, "Ready to comply, your majesty." "Grab me a bottle of Pilsner, would you?" Bucky got up and headed to the floor above to grab Zemo's beer.

(A/N: The rule they have in place is the loser has to walk and grab a snack or beverage item for the winner after every game.)

Bucky made it to the Culture Convenience Store. He stepped in and saw the most beautiful woman also scanning liquor. His legs seemed to have a mind of his own as he began to act on impulse. 

"BOO!" Bucky's eyes widened, not meaning to scare the lady in now standing in front of him.

Well he did mean to, he just didn't know what to do now.

"OH MY GOD!" Megan jumped at the random male voice. She turned and clutched her necklace, now facing a very handsome man. They laughed at each other's shocked faces, "What was that for?"

"Sorry I thought you were my friend, Natasha?"

"Uhuh, and what does Natasha look like?"

"Um" Bucky puckered his lips and looked around the isle, "White with red hair" Bucky smiled and mumbled.

"And Natasha wouldn't happen to be playing table tennis right now, would she?" Megan continued to question. She had met Natasha in the Tennis room. Nice woman but very competitive. Their friend groups connected and now have a tournament going on. She was buying snacks for everyone.

"You caught me. I wanted to introduce myself, but I guess scaring you makes more of a lasting impression. I'm Bucky" 

"It sure does

"It sure does. And I'm Megan, it's nice to meet you." Megan's smile brightened the whole room. 

"If it isn't to much too ask, can I please have your number?"

"Of course" They exchange numbers and continue shopping and conversing. He paid for both their items and walked her to the Tennis Room. Which is ironically next door to the Billiards Rooms. He can already hear the questions and teasing. 

(A/N: You have to walk into the Billiards Room and past the Pool tables to get the Table Tennis Room.)

Walking into the first room, the guys were cheering at the intense game between Zemo and Thor. Steve started to shout out at Bucky but caught himself, noticing the lady with him. "Psst, guys look at James." Steve whispered to the guys. They look around and spot him walking towards the room next door. "Aww, what a gentleman Buck" Steve said loud enough for both Megan and Bucky to hear. Everyone laughed, Megan smiled and waves at who she assumes are more of Bucky's friends. Bucky ignores them but not before blushing at being called out.

They made it to the room to see Megan's friends were now intertwined with Bucky's friends, they were all taking a break while sitting at a table. 

"Here you go, ladies." Bucky said, putting the large bag on the table after fishing out the beer. "I'll talk to you later Megan." James then makes his way to the rest of his friends.

"Um okay missy, we ask for snacks and you come back with a life-sized one?" Halle asked rhetorically.

"Right, how'd you and Bucky meet?" Sharon asked. Megan felt her cheeks hurting from smiling so much. She explained the story to them  and they started teasing her collectively. 

"How long are you girls here for?" Nat asked

"two more weeks. We're traveling around the world." Normani replied. "We're calling it our Good Vibes Trip."

"That sounds fun and exciting." Wanda said

"You all could come if you want." Megan offered.

"Yes, we have a lot more funds to support each of you." Halle added.

"We'd love to but we're here with five more guys." Sharon stated, hoping for a miracle.

"yea but I'm sure they wouldn't mind, I'll ask." Nat said texting in their group chat. 

After settling the details, everyone agreed to an adult cruise. Zemo, Tony, and Thor offer to fund the whole thing. 

After another hour of games, everyone connects and goes to a sports bar for drinks and endless apps. Everything goes smoothly as they get to know each other. The night ends with nothing but hilarious conversations, friendly banter, and good vibes. 

*****

*****

WOW! At the time of this chapter's posting, I'm at 903 reads 🤯Like what!! Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it. According to my demographics, aside from the majority of the readers being American❤️, I also have readers from Germany and France😮🤯❤️

🥰Happy Reading!