Meghan The Family Robot: AU

(A/N: Pepper will be mentioned more than she will make actual appearances. Take note that Pepper is not meant to be liked. Of course, you can choose to understand her position, but I will not paint her in a positive light. Thank you!) 

* * * * *

Tony was a genius. Point Blank Period. After a few weeks he had managed to build a fully functional and realistic robotic artificial intelligence. Meghan is what he has been calling her.

Tony has been staring at the vault that his newest invention was currently in, waiting for the final programming to finish installing. He's been trying to convince himself that he built her to test himself. His brilliance, if you will. To see how well this would go. However, he knows, deep down, he is seeking a loving companion and a present mother figure for his daughter, Morgan. He wants someone who appreciates his knowledge, his creations, and his abilities. Someone who isn't, as bad as it sounds, his wife Pepper Potts.

It is quite clear that whatever love they had for each other is long gone. However, they stay together for Morgan. Honestly, Tony is starting to regret that decision. At one point, Tony and pepper agreed to slow down and stop working all together. Wanting their focus on their marriage and Morgan alone. Tony passed his CEO role onto his mentee, Peter Parker. Pepper was supposed to step down from her role as well. However, she still hasn't done what she agreed to do. And it had been taking a toll on Morgan and Tony. They both thought that fun family time would soon be their fate, but it has yet to come. Pepper has canceled many planned vacations, forgot many family fun days, school plays, and even forgot poor Morgan's birthday this past winter. As guilty as Morgan started to feel, she wanted a new mommy. Someone, anyone who wanted to spend time with her and daddy.

After Morgan expressed these thoughts to Tony, he soon started to realize that he felt the same way. He wanted a wife who wanted him. This conversation is what prompted Tony to create Meghan. Whilst in the initial stages of programming, he absentmindedly programmed her to his ideal version of a perfect mother and wife. In addition, he decided to model the robot after a Black woman. Planning to eventually have her teach Morgan about respecting and understanding everyone. No matter how different or alike they are from her.  

* * * * *

"Programming complete sir, congratulations" Friday said. Tony fell onto his chair; amazed with himself and the overall beauty and his creation. "Shit, I am amazing." Tony whispered to himself.

"Sir, Morgan is approaching." Jarvis informed. "Yeah, let her in." Tony stated as he snapped out of his trance. He pressed a button that opens the tinted vault. As it opened and the smoke cleared, his creation stepped out.

"Wow! Who's that? She's pretty!" Morgan exclaimed as she ran towards Tony.

"Hey, no running in the lab. And to answer your question, this is my latest creation. Cool right?" 

"Very cool dad! Can we play with her?"

"I don't see why not." Tony grabbed Morgan's hand and they walked towards the bot, who was staring right at them. "Hey botty, you there?"

"For you and Morgan, always sir. Meghan at your service."

Morgan squealed at the mention of her name. "Wow, dad she talks too?"

"Yeah. And she will be a great help for the two of us from now on."

"I will do whatever it takes to create a fun, happy, and healthy environment for both you and Morgan. Thank you for creating me, sir.

* * * * * 

(A/N: I can't wait to see what happens next!)

Happy Reading! 🥰