TikTok Pt.5

(A/N: This chapter is brought to you by Harry Styles. This photo is my home screen. He is so gorgeous.🤤❤️ )

Megan records James, Tony and herself doing a Q&A, wanting to see how they react to her exaggerations and lies.

Megan's POV:

"Heeelllooo everyone, my name is Megan and today I have with me my lovely husband James and my other lovely husband Tony and we are going to answer some of your questions. Wanna do the first one Boo-Bear?"

"Yeah, I got it." James stated as he read off of Megan's provided list of questions. "The first question is, what is our morning routine?"

"Well every morning I wake up at 6 in the mornin-"

"Megan, do not sit up here and lie to these people" Tony said "They deserve the truth"

"Tony what are you saying? I wake up, at 6, I make us all a nice breakfast, with freshly squeezed orange juice or lemonade-"

"Babe, you said Tropicana and Minute Maid wrong." James said

"I can't believe yall are acting like this." Megan says dramatically. "Read the next question please"

James read, "Megan, have you always been into polygamy."

"Yes actually, it started in college, my ex-boyfriend and I decided to expand our relationship with some more people and it was okay for the most part, about 90% of it all was sexual."

"Oh my god" James murmurs 

"With that relationship, I learned to always carry numbing spray and bandages for your knees to avo-" Out of nowhere, Megan gets smacked in the face by a pillow. "HEY! WHO DID THAT!"

"Moving on," Tony reads "Do we plan on having children?"

Megan smiles widely and says, "Yes! It has always been our dream to have a large family." Both James and Tony looked at Meg horrified. "We had this talk at the start of our relationship, we decided to have at least 5 children and we-"

"EXCUSE ME! WE NEVER HAD THAT CONVERSATION!" James shouted

"I specifically remember YOU telling us that you did NOT want kids. And that you WOULDN'T marry us if that was a requirement." Tony said.

"I don't remember that," Megan said blatantly. "Well, since they keep gaslighting me and invalidating my experiences as a housewife, we will just end the video here

"Oh whatever, house wife schmouse hife, you lied in this entire video." Tony states sarcastically

"I did not but whatever"

* * * * * 

Hi Hi Hi! Sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Good news, we're now at 960 reads🥳. We are super close to 1k🤯. Thank You all so much. ❤️

Happy Reading!❤️🥰