Game Night: Dizzy Date Game

(A/N: Eric Dane is so fine🤤. This chapter is inspired by @DizzyDate on TikTok and Cal Jacobs on Euphoria.) 

❤💛🖤💛❤

Megan, James, Nat, and Tony were having an adult game night. The girls prepared fully loaded nachos and party wings. While the boys went out a got the liquor and games.

After eating and talking, they decided it was time to play some games. They started with a board game; Trouble. Whenever someone got sent home, they had to take a shot of vodka or whiskey. Being the competitive and non-apologetic person she is, Megan was victorious, all five times. Tony and James alternated between losses, while Nat had an average of second place and one loss.

Admitting defeat and not wanting to play any longer, Tony suggested they play Dizzy Date. All agreed and James took the initiative to line up shots.

Tony starts the game with, "Guess the color of your partner's underwear. If you are wrong, drink." While Tony was thinking about each of their underwear color possibilities, Nat states how she thinks they should choose one person for simplicity. They all agree and Tony immediately guesses Megan's underwear color.

"Megan is wearing red. Specifically, a Savage X Fenty set, lace. She normally wears things like that for nights like this. Am I right?" Megan stares at him, straight faced, and drinks a vodka shot. "Fuck you, Tony!" Megan states quickly after.   

  "Alright, me next." James states as he picks up card to read aloud. "Say your partners Starbucks order. This is easy. Tony's go to orde-" "Fuck!" Tony interrupts, preparing for his shot. Once calming from laughter, he continues, "His go to order is a Venti pike place dark roast"

"Dammit" Tony chuckles and takes his shot.

"Oh! This is a group one. Take a shot if you hooked up on the first date." Both Nat and Tony took a shot. "Ew, Yall nastyy." Megan says jokingly, while placing her hand to her chest.

"WHEW! Me next, guess your partners favorite movie. Shit! Uh umm. I think James's favorite movie is White Wolf in Wakanda." Nat guesses.

"Nope! It's the prequel, White Wolf : The Winter Soldier"

"DAMMIT!" Nat shouts as she takes another shot. 

(A/N: This chapter is brought to you by Park JinYoung. World's Best Actor!

 World's Best Actor!

Carry on.)

The game continued for another 40 minutes. Every one being somewhat tipsy. They all decided to quit and head into the kitchen to eat more food. 

Tony having to pee, excused himself to do so. James escorting him for safety reasons. 

Tony pees for what feels like forever. He wipes himself, once finished, he washes his hands. Failing to put his DingaLing back into his pants, he leaves it out. Leaving the bathroom, James takes but one glance at Tony and notices instantly.

"Oh my God, Tony. Really?"

"What?"  Tony replies confusedly.

"Put your dick away."

"No! I am a grown man, in the comfort of his own home. I can have my dick out if it want." Tony says crosses his arms and swinging his willie.

"Tony, I'm not going to ask again." James warns Tony.

"I am who I am." Tony says in a monotone voice. 

❤💛🖤💛❤

Happy Reading! Thank You!🥰