Meghan the Family Robot AU: 2

(A/N: The video above is the basis for this chapter.)

* * * * *

Morgan had convinced Tony and Meg to let her draw a nice picture of the three of them. Not that it was hard her, but Meg has been stationed on the couch for the past 15 minutes. Tony However, was growing tired of sitting there.

"Morgan, sweetie. Come on." Tony said. "WAIT! Four more minutes!" Morgan yelled, not liking being rushed. "You've said that already. Eight minutes ago." "And I will keep saying it until I am finished. It's not like I have a watch or even understand the concept of time." Morgan stated with the "Duh" look on her face. "If I may, I think it would be beneficial if she finished with minimal interruptions."

After finalizing her picture, Morgan began to second guess it. Tony, sensing his daughter's sudden change in mood, beckoned her over. "What's wrong sweetie?" "I don't know if I like it, I think I should start over." Meg decided to do some convincing. "We sat here and posed for 20 minutes. Whatever you drew, we'd appreciate it. Can we see the final product please?"

Morgan turned her sketchpad to the two others and said "Okay. Here it is." Both Tony and Meg took a look at the drawing. Unable to stop herself Meg asks "Is this me?" Morgan turns to leave while Tony gets up to laugh. "No no sweetie, come here. It looks nice" Meg says unconvincingly. "Then why is daddy laughing" "Because he's immature and doesn't know a good masterpiece when he sees one." That statement makes him laugh harder. "Jarvis, you getting this." Tony asked not wanting to forget this moment. "I am now sir." 

Before he could get himself together, Meghan throws a couch pillow at him.

"You're so insensitive, sir" "YEAH DAD!" Morgan shouts as she runs and beats him with a pillow. "HEY!" Tony then stands with Morgan on his shoulders, then proceeds to spin her around. "MEG HELP ME."

Meg grabs one of the larger pillows from the couch and repeatedly smacks Tony. After getting him to ground, Both Meg and Morgan run away to hide.

"Alright Morg, we have to be very quiet so he doesn't hear us." "Okay Meg, and if he does, we can blast him with these Nerf Blasters"

After four minutes of searching, Tony slowly creeps his way into Morgan's room with a Nerf Gun. He stopped himself from checking the most obvious place. Instead, he takes his time around the room and then makes his way to the closet. Yanking the door open, Tony ignores the screaming and shoot the unharmful bullets at them. But it was no use as he was instantly overpowered 2:1.

"What in the world is going on? Tony who is this" And just like that the mood was gone. Pepper had returned home from her one month "business" trip.

"We were having fun. And this is Meghan, my family robot. I Built her a month ago." Pepper stood unimpressed, she deeply sighs and stated "I thought we agreed on no more building Tony." "And I thought we'd both retire and settle down with our family. So, once you hold up your end of the bargain, so will I."

Meg picked up Morgan and stated, "This is an inappropriate conversation to have in front of Morgan. I'll get her cleaned and in bed Sir." Tony looked at Meg, then glanced at his daughter. "You're right. I'm sorry you had to hear that sweetheart. I love you" Tony said, gesturing them to leave, with him following behind. As he makes his way out of the bedroom, he whispers, "You' re so insufferable." 

*****

(A/N: Hi Everyone! I just checked my demographics. Shout out to my fellow American readers🥰❤️. As well as my UK readers🤯🥰. I appreciate you all soooo much.)