AVENGERS! Bucky X Meghaan AU

Author's POV:

Megan had just got notified that some of the avengers were back from their mission. For whatever reason, they were in Madripoor. As Head nurse, that information was way out of the need-to-know basis. She was told that her services were needed and that someone had been shot. They didn't specify who it was, nor where the bullet was. So, she wanted to be safe and grab all necessary equipment.

Nonetheless, she was ready. She trained for this exact thing countless times. Closed and healed many wounds, as well as removed several bullets. She gave herself soothing words as she made her way to the nurturing room. "This will be a piece of cake."  

*****

Well, that's what she thought before she found that Bucky, her love interest, was the one in need.

She was finishing prepping her tools as Bucky tried to get comfortable on the bed. Noticing her saddened expression, Bucky called to see if she was fine.

 Noticing her saddened expression, Bucky called to see if she was fine

"Doll, are you okay?"

"Ky, I'm perfectly fine. I should be asking you that. You got shot."

"I kno-"

"I can't believe this. Maybe the serum is weakening. Should we ask someone to make you more?" Meghaan said, glancing at him as she walked to him.

"I mean we could, but Zemo wouldn't be too happy with that." She chuckled. "And besides, I was shot in my bulletproof vest Doll. Outside of cuts and bruises, I'm fine."

"They need to make better bulletproof vest. And even so, the name is very misleading because those vests are bullet resistant, not bullet proof. An-"

Bucky smiled at her warmly. Appreciating her caring nature towards him. 

"-like really! Can't we ask Tony to build something to protect you?"

"I. Am." Bucky started as he removed his shirt, staring into her eyes. "Just." And then his vest. "Fine." He then grabs her hands and puts it on his chest. "See, minor bruises Doll." Meghaan opens and then closes her mouth, and opens it again to speak. "Huh? Uhm. Yeah, sure. Those will heal nicely." She said smiling at him before stealing a kiss. "I'll make sure of it." 

*****

(A/N: Hello everyone, quick recap. Just incase it wasn't clear or y'all forgot, AU means Alternate Universe. The chapters labeled with AU means that those chapters will use the same characters, but will be separate from the main storyline. Did y'all get the reference? 😆)

Happy Reading!🥰