Megan Pranks Tony

❤💛🖤💛❤

Although quiet, Megan is playful when she wants to be. After browsing through TikTok and remembering the well known fact that mechanics like to swindle female clients, she gains some inspiration.

*****

This morning, I left Tony a note stating that I was taking the car to the shop for a check-up. I was only getting us Boba drinks and donuts, but he didn't need to know that. He called me an hour after I had left the house. "Hi babe. What's Up?" I asked. "Nothing much. Laying in bed wondering why you hate me enough to doubt my abilities as a mechanic." He stated as I chuckled and rolled my eyes at his overly dramatic response. " I didn't want to bother you" "Yea right. Did they say what was wrong with the car?" "Yeah"

...

...

... 

"Are you going to tell me what they said or should I wait until pigs fly" "Oh shit, my bad. They said I need an oil change, new wipers plus wiper fluid, new tires plus the premium air-" "Premium air? The hell is that?" "I don't know they said something about how new trucks need new tires. And that those tires require  special air for a better driving experience." "What? That makes no sense" Tony says in a confused, high pitched voice. 

"Tony. You're a mechanic. I'm sure you can make it make sense" "I have never heard of premium air. How do you even make air premium?  It makes no sense at all. Tell them you want traditional air." "Tony no. It's a new truck. I deserve upgraded air!"  At this point, I'm taking deep and silent breaths, trying to hold my laughs in. 

"UPGRADED AIR DOESN'T EXIST! And speaking of new trucks, I just brought that like a month ago. It doesn't need any of those things. Tell them you don't want the service" " Tony no. I already paid. And besides, I'm  15 minutes from home. Bye, Love You" I said as I hung up. As soon as I made sure I he was off the phone, I let out the loudest laugh known to man kind.

 As soon as I made sure I he was off the phone, I let out the loudest laugh known to man kind

*****

I come home with the drinks and donuts. Tony is standing in the foyer, arms crossed, and looking highly annoyed. 

"Follow me" He walks away before I could even greet him

"Follow me" He walks away before I could even greet him. I follow him into the kitchen. When we get there I see my big daddy Buck looking delicious. 

" Hi Bucky-Boo" "Hey doll

" Hi Bucky-Boo" "Hey doll. How are you?" "I'm-" "She's in trouble that's what she is." " I ain't even do nothing" I whined loudly to stop myself from laughing.

"Megan. I am only going to ask you this once-" How 'bout nonce, Starky-bear" I say as Bucky chuckled. "Megan, how much was the bill?" Tony asked. "It was only like 950-" "950 what Megan" Tony demanded as his eyebrows raised. "Dollars. $950. Tony dang" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME-" Tony paused as he closed his eyes and took deep breaths. At this point, not laughing at his reactions is so hard to do. Especially, when Bucky is laughing freely. 

"What's the breakdown of the bill Megan" "Tony, the tires was $200, the premium air was $150, the windshield wipers was $170, the wiper fluid was $90, and the oil change was $340"  As I'm going down the list , Tony's anger increases, while Bucky 's confusion grows. "Doll, you did not pay that. I know you didn't  pay that much. The most you should have spent was $350. Wiper fluid is like $10 at the gas station and air for tires is like a $1.25." " Well, what was I supposed to do, say no?" I asked, innocently.

"YES! THATS EXAC-. Babe, that's exactly what you should have done.  I could have done all that myself . And I kno-. You're getting punished tonight." "Wait what?" I say, not finding anything funny anymore. 

"Yup, Orgasm denial, handcuffed AND spanked" "Wait!"  

"No let's go. Now." "WAIT NO! IT WAS A PRANK" "Doubt it. Lets go." 

❤💛🖤💛❤

Thanks for reading!