Alternate Universe: Part 1

Pregnant Megan Has Cravings.

❤💛🖤💛❤

So. Here I am, 7 months pregnant. With a beautiful baby girl. We don't know who the father it yet. We will do a grand reveal at the baby shower. Of course, Tony and Bucky have a bet going amongst themselves. Winner signs birth certificate. It's really cute and sweet.  

Me and my baby daddies are currently at T.G.I Fridays. Our waitress walks over to us and asks to take our order. "Hi. Can I get the Bucket of Bones. Whiskey glaze for the ribs and Garlic Parm for the wings. With Celery and Blue cheese. And I'll take a mango lemonade slushie.  

"No problem! I'll be back shortly with your drinks." Said Sarah. After about 5 minutes, she returned with our drinks. The one thing I appreciate about Tony and Bucky, is that they don't drink alcoholic beverages around me. They claimed they didn't want to be inconsiderate because I wouldn't be able to drink. Bucky was the one to start this with Tony following his lead.  

After 15 minutes, our food arrived. In the middle of eating, Sarah asked if everything was okay and if we wanted to put any dessert orders in. "Yea, can you give me the Brownie Obsession with Ice Cream. Do you have any Sweetened Condensed Milk?" I ask this because I have been eating this straight out the can with watermelon for the past 2 months now. Of not consecutively. "Unfortunately, we don't. The only sauces we have is hot fudge and caramel. " 

I stopped eating, suddenly feeling sad. I look down and start to wipe my tears away. "I'm so sorry. Can I still get you the brownie, please?" Said Sarah. Noticing I'm too sad to speak, Tony affirms the dessert minus the ice cream and asks for it to be in a to go box instead. Along with 3 extra to go boxes/cups and the bill.  I start to cry while Bucky wraps his arms around me to comfort me. 

After packing our food and drinks, Tony pays the bill and escorts us to the car. Once inside, Tony instructs Happy to take us to the nearest market and to pick up a can of sweetened condensed milk and watermelon. Of course, my greedy tail perked up hearing Tony. I calm down and wipe my face. "Thank you, Happy." "It's no problem."

Needless to say, I had a great time eating my food once we got home.

❤💛🖤💛❤

Happy Reading! Thank You! 🥰