Hi Stranger: TikTok Part 3

The original sound that inspired this chapter is by LOVELYKAY on TIKTOK. But the video I first saw is linked.   https://www.tiktok.com/@leslienaustin/video/7043965816173317422?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en

❤💛🖤💛❤

~Megan's POV~ 

Have any of you ever got horny, but in a way you don't really want to have full blown sex. Well, I was in one of those moods.

Bucky and Nat went on a date tonight. So it's just me and Tony. Tony had been working in his home shop. When he was done for the day, he came up for a drink. Just seeing him like this, knowing he's been working hard, is enough to get me going.

 Just seeing him like this, knowing he's been working hard, is enough to get me going

"Hey Stranger" I say in a sultry voice. Tony turns from the fridge and smiles at me. He grabs a water and sips from it while walking towards me to sit down. I stare at him while he does this. I bend over the kitchen island and rest my head in my hands. "How are you?" He takes a quick glance at my body. Before he could answer, I interrupt him and say, "It's okay, you can look at my butt"

He does one of those deep chuckles. And signals me to go and sit on his lap. After doing so, I wrap my arms around his neck and say, " I know that you want to touch my private parts. I'll let you." I say with a straight face. He looks at me flabbergasted and goes, "huh!"

"If you be like, "Can I touch your private parts?" , I'll say yes." 

❤💛🖤💛❤

Hi Strangers. Thanks for reading!🥰