21 | ABC

You immediately went to hide when you saw Brooklyn walking in from the entrance and saw which level she was stopped at. Figuring out which level they were stopping was easy, the tough part was figuring out which room they were in.

Using your size to your advantage, you went to the receptionist and acted as if you were lost. "Can you tell me which room Brooklyn Bright is in? My mother left without telling me." You acted as if you were on the brink of tears. She immediately agreed and told you that she was staying in.

Acting quickly, you went to search for their room they were hiding in but of course you couldn't just knock and enter their room. Just then another room opened their door and you saw a mother speaking to her child. "Stay here and don't go anywhere."

"Got it!" He chirped happily. When he closed the door and turned around, he saw you in his room smiling at him.

"Hi!!" You waved happily at him.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" For a young child like him, you were surprised how well he knew, stranger danger. "I'm going to call the police."

You screamed for him to stop as his hand reached for the receiver. "I just need to make a call and I'll be on my way." You explained to him. You called for room service before leaving his room peacefully.

Soon the service boy came with a rolling cart and a tray of food placed above. He knocked on their door and presented his purpose of visit. Brooklyn came and opened the door to shoo him away because they didn't order any room service but Charles just told her to bring it in. Getting the order from the boss, she stepped aside and opened the door wider so he could wheel the cart in.

Once the cart was in the door, Charles pulled out his gun and pointed it at the service boy. "Go!" With just a word, he fled the room. Brooklyn was confused at his action, why bring him in only to scare him away.

Without saying anything, he lifted a finger to his lips. He peeled away the table cloth covering the cart thinking you would be hidden there but it was empty. "You're too paranoid. Are you sure she would be able to find us here?" Brooklyn asked her partner.

"If she's not here, then she would be hiding here!" He opened the wardrobe that was close to the door. There you were, with your eyes wide opened at how quickly they found you. With the gun pointed at you, he motioned for you to come out. With no weapons to help you, you were at their mercy.

"Tell me who you are." Charles said with a deep voice.

"Allison Bright." You said.

"I don't have time for jokes." He pressed his gun on your forehead but you didn't budge. You stared at him, not backing down. If this is how you die, then so be it. Your only regret would be not being able to tell Natasha how you feel.

You saw as he started squeezing the trigger and only water came out of the gun. You looked at them shocked while they were laughing at you hysterically. They started tearing their masks to reveal their true self and you recognise both of them! They were Jimmy's/Conan's parents.

The door opened and you saw Conan walking in with Ben. "They got you too?" You nodded your head when he asked.

"We proposed this to Jimmy too. We wished for you to join us and leave all the danger behind. Just use this opportunity and have a new life, start from scratch." The man I know as Jimmy's father, the famous book author, Booker Kudo, asked.

"NO!" You shouted, taking everyone aback. "This is my fight! I am going to see this to the end! No one can take it away from me!" You said with conviction.

"And- and... I-" Your legs started shaking uncontrollably when you couldn't get your words out.

"Aww... it seems like someone has a crush too." The famous actress, Vivian Kudo, said.

Booker Kudo sighed before saying. "I can't believe the both of you said the same thing."

Wanda POV
"Where is Y- Allie?" I almost said the wrong name by accident. I came back from SHIELD, Fury wanted to check on each of us to see if we knew where Y/N was. Everyone knows after Natasha, it was Y/N. No one dares to mess with both of them. I had no choice but to act blur as I told him that there was no news about her as of now.

"Her mother came to pick her up." Natasha simply said.

What? No way, Allie was just a made up person, there was no way there would be any 'mother' to come pick her up. Who was it? Was it Ben's friend? Should I be worried? She should know how to call if she needs help right?

"Wanda!" Natasha shook me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay? You were breathing heavily, are you having a panic attack?"

"No- no, nothing like that. Just- how was Allie when she left?" I tried to figure out what was happening behind the fog. Oh god, this was usually Nat's work, how am I going to do this?

"It was alright, she didn't say much... Oh, but she shouted my name at the end." Natasha recalled at the last minute.

"Okay... I'm going to find Stark." I went to find him because he was the only one to know Allie's true identity other than me.

"TONY!!" I got his attention quickly.

"What is it, witchy?" He asked, annoyed that I was interrupting his invention.

"Someone claimed to be Allie's mother and picked her up. Did Natasha not tell you?"

We continued discussing if this was something important that we should take action on. It was possible she knew who this woman was but for obvious reason, wasn't able to tell Natasha.

"I think we should go, she doesn't look excited to meet her." I said after looking through the footage with Tony.

"Alright, let's go find her."

---

Tony and I were going to head out individually so we don't look suspicious as we usually don't see eye to eye with each other. Others I may not know, but Nat was surely going to point it out even though she could see that Y/N was right in front of her!!

Y/N walked through the door holding hands with another woman and I raised my eyebrow. She's back? So there's really nothing wrong?

"Hi Allie! What are you doing here again?" Natasha went to receive the duo. Allie didn't say anything but the woman spoke for her.

"It seems she has grown quite attached to you, so if it's not too much trouble, could she stay here again? My husband has a world tour coming soon, so we are going to get busy again." She explained. I looked at Y/N and she mouthed 'later' to me. At least, I know she's alright.

I should probably tell Stark since he left earlier than me and wasn't able to catch Allie walking in. Or maybe FRIDAY has already notified him. Who knows?

Posted on 12 Jun 2022