30 | Wimbledon

After the terrifying incident that Wanda just witnessed, you were sitting in the pile of your own clothes.

"Wanda..." Even your voice has become much higher after shrinking.

"Oh my god..." Both of you didn't dare to move afraid of making the wrong move as if there were mines laid out. "That was a sight to behold."

Once you had gotten out of your trance, you cleared your throat and said. "C-can you turn around so I can change?" Wanda lifted her head and faced the door as you tried to roll up your sleeves and pants to prevent yourself from falling over.

Lifting your pants like a princess lifting her dress, you went to find your bag and took out the clothes that were suited for your current body. Rushing to change while occasionally checking if you still have your privacy.

"Okay... you can turn back now." You said as you zip your bag up and tossed it aside.

"So, what are we going to do?"

---

"Finally!" Tony yelled once you entered the restaurant with Wanda. "We planned to come to London with you but only a day and a half later did we manage to see you." Tony had booked a private section of the restaurant to dine in.

You rolled your eyes and sat next to Bill who came earlier than you since you told him Wanda would be bringing you here instead since she was 'taking care of you'. While waiting for the food to be served, he told you where he went and laughed at the absurd price he had to pay for the souvenirs.

Dinner was nice like what you would expect from a Michelin star restaurant but it is nothing compared to the comfort that home cook food provides.

There was another event planned when Tony Stark was involved. The night is never done until he says so. He brought us to the river where Happy informed him that there was a special event today. He was afraid that you would miss this out since you haven't been around.
(just taking this from my country and putting it here)

There were plenty of people seated and waiting for the water show to start as it was a regular event that happens here once a week. There were already families with their kids seated at the front row. Since it was outdoors with no entrance fee to pay, he was unable to book the entire space.

The surrounding lights dimmed and everyone focused on the water where the jet sprayed out mist, forming a makeshift wall where the lights projected.

Suddenly, a muscular hand grabbed your waist and lifted you up, placing you on their shoulders. You looked down and it was Steve smiling at you. "I'm afraid you couldn't see it too well."

"T-Thanks." You grabbed his shoulder lightly, knowing he wouldn't do anything silly.

The show lasted around twenty minutes and the story they were conveying was really cool and touching, conveying how they built the country from the ground up.

When the show ended, the lights lit up once again and everyone started dispersing, either heading back since it's late or continuing shopping around the area.

"Thank you." You said once again when Steve let you down on the ground. He was about to reply until Tony came rushing at you, cutting him off before he even had a chance to open his mouth.

"Hey, kiddo. What would you like to do tomorrow? It's not always you have a chance that Tony Stark pays for everything." 

You shot Steve an apologetic look before turning to Tony. "Umm... maybe the Wimbledon? I would love to watch it from the stands."  You were not overly excited about the sport but you were excited to be able to see something up close instead from a screen. The closest you have even been in an activity was participating in your soccer tournament, but that ended in failure with your free kick.