36 | Partyyy

Natasha POV
Again for some unknown reason, Tony was hosting a party and everyone was invited to go. It wasn't compulsory but when it is hosted at the place you stay, you kinda have to go. There's no way out of this.

"Natty, do you want to head out to buy some clothes for the party later?" Allie asked me.

"Sure. Do you have anything in mind?" She shrugged her shoulders. A couple of weeks have passed since then. Allie was able to move with more ease now, no longer having to wear the shoulder brace. Everyone had a tough time keeping her in place. She kept wanting to hang out with people and ended up being a monkey around. Not exactly the best thing to do when she has an injured shoulder.

After lunch, we went to the mall for some clothes. I was kinda surprised when Wanda said she didn't want to join us but she said she wasn't feeling it and there were enough clothes in her closet. I guess finding it fun in Tony's party has a limit.

"Natty, what do you think of this?" She showed me a yellow dress against her body.

"Looking good. Are you going to get it?"

"Hmm I don't know, I look around first I guess." She placed it back on the rack before walking around looking again. "Are you going to get anything?" She asked.

"If I saw anything that caught my eye. I have enough." She nodded before walking excitedly in front. Slowly, we started drifting away from the clothing and ended up in the accessories section. She was looking intently at some of the bracelets and charms.

"Did you see anything you like, Natty? I want to thank you for getting the dolphin for me."

"I told you there's no need to get me anything. You saved my life then. It's more than enough."

"I want to get you something..."

I shook my head at her adorableness and checked to see if there was anything that she could afford. I didn't want to put a hole in her wallet just because she wanted to get me something. Since she got the dolphin, I thought I should continue the theme of the sea animals and got a shark.

"A shark keychain?" She asked, making sure it was the one I chose.

"Yeah. You get a dolphin, I get a shark. You know, a shark is constantly moving." She nodded her head. "So, you getting any clothes? Or are you just here to get me something?" I asked.

"Like you, see if anything catches my eyes. But I think I'm getting the yellow dress earlier. Nothing else for you?"

"I'm good."

We walked back to the racks we were at earlier and she picked out the yellow dress and made sure it was her size before bringing it to the cashier. I thought she was going to just give the keychain to me but she actually went to ask the cashier if there was a box that came along with it.  She explained that it was so that I can keep the keychain in a safe place whenever I would take it out.

"I'll see you later at the party."

Your POV
I got ready and went to the party on time. Some like to arrive later but personally, I like to arrive on time, on the dot. I hate having to greet people so by arriving on time, the rest would have to come and say hi and not me. Though, I prefer if they just stay away from me if I'm not close to you.

"Never saw a kid so enthusiastic for a party." Clint said as he came and sat with me. He cheered my glass of apple juice with his beer bottle.

"How many kids can say they came to a Stark party?"

"About 3 others?" He looked towards my friends. Seeing George, Amy and Mitch getting excited by all the gadgets and Tony more than happy to talk to display and talk about how good it is because... right, he's already drunk. Conan didn't join this event because he had other places to be in and Hailey, well, she's not a fan of parties.