32 | At the same time

Wanda POV
I was going to the mall to get some ice cream for later but before I was able to reach the stores, a van came out of nowhere on the streets and pulled me into the van. I was about to use my powers but they injected me with something and I slumped to the seats of the van.

The next time I woke up, I was surrounded by men in an extremely white room. All the walls, ceiling and floors were white other than the equipment that were inside. It took me a moment to adjust to the brightness. I can't fully open my eyes but I know these are definitely Hydra's men. They were prepared this time.

"Stantly Myers?" I asked, remembering the guy who kidnapped us before.

"Nope, that guy is gone. It's Sebastian."

I chuckled lightly before asking. "Looking for Y/N again? Why are you so obsessed with her?" It was a wrong choice as he ended up squeezing my cheeks, making me unable to talk.

"Listen here. I control the flow of this place, not you. You don't get to ask questions and expect answers from me."

"But I'll grant you this." He spoke in a softer tone. "She has something I need and I want you to transfer the message. My lovely boys here will entertain you until your lovely friends come and rescue you."

"We don't know where she is!" I raised my voice as he walked away.

"Don't lie to me. I've been watching you. You guys don't seem anxious about finding her." He turned around at the door to speak to me before leaving. His guys inched closer and I can only hope the rest find me as soon as possible.

Natasha POV
After Tony told us the location of Wanda, Steve, Clint and I went to look for him while he stayed behind to continue his search for Allie. Was this supposed to be a coincidence that they were kidnapped at the same time? Are they together? A lot of questions were going through my head as we drove there.

From the outside, it appeared to be an abandoned hospital but it doesn't look like the usual ones.

"This place gives me the creeps." Clint said as we entered.

"It looks like a mental hospital." Steve noted as he touched the padding on the wall.

"We are not here to decipher what this place is. Let's just find Wanda and get out of here." I said as we all separated into different sections to expand our range of search. Since we think it's a hospital, there were lots of rooms to check but all of them were empty until we heard Steve through the comms.

"You guys might want to come up here. I found Wanda." I rushed upstairs while Clint went to get the car ready. When I arrived, Steve had just finished untying Wanda from her restraints but the first thing I saw was the pool of blood on the floor.

A knife was lodged in her thigh and they were still dripping blood. "Hey." She still managed to speak.

"Don't waste your energy. We'll get you to Bruce ASAP." I tied my belt just above her cut to restrict her blood from pouring before Steve lifted her up to get to the car.

"Why is it always you who gets kidnapped?" I said as we were at the back of the seat while Clint was speeding back. She shook her head and I knew she was losing her consciousness and rushed Clint to hurry.

"I'm trying."

While on our way there, Tony called to inform us that he found where Allie was located. Since we were almost reaching the compound, Bruce came to pick her up before we rushed to the location that Tony sent.

"I'll take care of her. Go and find Allie." He reassured us before running back to the lab with Wanda in his arms.

Your POV
I woke up in a dimly lit room and saw the two men that caused me to be in this size. I moved my head around and noted I was in a warehouse? A hangar?

"Brother." Vodka, the black hair guy spoke first.

He placed the gun on the table and stood up. "Do you know her?" He took out a photo from his chest pocket. Even during the summer he was still wearing a black long coat. He showed me a picture of what I'm assuming is an older version of Hailey. The person in the picture has the same hairstyle and colour. She was wearing a medical coat since she told me she was once a scientist for them.

"Who is she?" I questioned, feigning innocence. "You really think a kid like me knows this aduit?"

"That is if you are truly a kid." I have no idea if he has any evidence but I wasn't going to give up so easily. "You don't even seem afraid in this situation." That's because I'm desperately trying to figure out how to use my powers to get me out of this situation right now. I'm not even sure what my powers were.

"Brother, maybe she isn't the one." He took out his knife from god knows where and pointed it at him. Vodka instantly shut his mouth and took a step back.

"Just tell me if you know her and you won't have to suffer."

"I really don't know her. I don't have anything you want! Let me go!" I struggled against my restraints. He was getting more frustrated as he turned to look at Vodka before looking back at me.

"Listen here, you piece of shit." He grabbed my shoulder so tightly that I thought it was going to pop out. "I don't know how you manage to help her to escape. But you better come clean before you drown in your own blood. Nobody is coming to save you."

I let air out of my lungs before speaking. "I have nothing!" I screamed in pain as he dug deeper into my muscles.

"The next one would be the gun." He raised his left hand and Vodka gave him his gun before he placed the metal on my right shoulder. "I just want answers, kid."

"Like hell I'm going to give it to you." I kicked his leg with all I had and he pulled the trigger causing the chair to fall backwards. I definitely have a hole on my shoulder now.

"How dare you!" He lifted me up along with the chair and this must be a regular occurrence as his partner knew to cut my restraints and Gin didn't even say anything.

He threw me to the ground. "You're going to wish you never did that." He raised his fist and started punching me. "I gave you a chance. You refuse to take it and you dare to kick me!" He was throwing punches over punches. Maybe I got the timing wrong, when the hell are they going to rescue me?

"Stop right there!" Our heads turned towards the source of the sound. I could only see the outline of the people there as the sun was shining in. It looked like one was holding a gun and another a frisbee.

Knowing that my rescuers were finally here and he was forced to make a move, he quickly moved off me and attempted to shoot me. I closed my eyes and braced myself for this impact when I heard the gunshot but there was no pain. Blood however, was dripping on me.

Seeing that his brother got shot, Vodka wanted to pull out his gun as well but he was too late, the metal frisbee went in contact with his arm and he dropped the gun before Gin told him to get out of here.

"Allie! Are you okay?" I groaned slightly when Steve lifted me up.

"She has a GSW on her shoulder." Natty said she had placed pressure on my wound which I wasn't sure was helping at this point. I bit down my lip as the pain surged through my body.

"Two kidnappings in one day. That can't be good." I heard Natty say. Two kidnappings? Who else was kidnapped?

Posted on 4 Sept 2022