Chapter 3

Bruuk.

Cale plopped down on his bed.

Now that he was living in his old room in the main house, the reason why he was here instead of the pavilion was of course because of the conversation he had with his father just now.

"You will be sent to the Royal Palace next month, during which time stay in the main house to learn a few things about the palace."

"This is an order and not a request so we have no other choice if we don't want to be branded a traitor, when you leave you can take whatever you want and bring any maids who want to come with you."

Cale recalled the things his father said just now.

And here he was, lying on his bed, and the books he had to study in a month.

'I've heard that the First Prince is five years older than me, so he's not an old man.'

Cale thought about remembering the things he had studied in the past.

'But nobody said anything about his appearance, what if he's ugly and fat?!'

Cale felt like crying remembering that everything that was written in the books he read frequently came true.

Then.

'The maid who wants to come with me'

Is there something like that?!

But since he has to stay in the Prince's Palace there must be a lot of servants there right? Maybe? But what if the Prince and all his servants are bad people?!

"Hah..."

Cale sighed as he thought about the things he needed to do, regarding the Prince- well, he would think about that later.

First Cale had to study the pile of books, second Cale had to think about what he would bring because his father said he could bring what he wanted- then third.

Thirdly he could bring a servant who wanted to come with him.

He wouldn't give too much thought to the third because it was out of his control.

Now let's think about the second one, what should he bring-

Cale looked around his room, the room he used to live in before moving into the pavilion, Cale then started to open the cupboard.

There was actually a lot that Cale wanted to bring with him, how to carry it all by himself?!

In the closet were only her clothes, old clothes and new clothes that had just been moved. Then a shelf with books, a few drawers-

"Huh?"

Cale looked at the bookshelf in one corner of his large room, it was a simple white and was as tall as an adult.

The bookshelf was empty, there was only a box at the very top, Cale remembered his mother used to say aa something in that box belonged to Cale, and he had to take it when he needed it.

But it's too high...

Should he find Ron and ask him to get him? Cale shook his head thinking about the option, what if something in it was really important? Ron would definitely report it to his father.

Cale looked at the table where the books he had to study in a month, Cale lowered them all until the table was empty and shifted them towards the bookshelf.

'It's quite loud...'

But Cale's room in the main house was on the third floor, and there were no other rooms other than his here.