Chapter 19

Syak!

A dagger just flew right at the side of Choi Han's neck and landed on the wall.

"How can the rats bring the young master when a dog like you is here."

"Then what are you doing suddenly disappearing in the middle of the night?"

Ron had left for finding traces of the intruder, but it turned out to be just a way to buy time for the kidnappers to get rid of potential guards and get into the palace easily.

"Yes, and you yourself are even a stray dog ​​who can't catch mice."

Ron growls recalled the chronology of last night's events, It was almost morning now that the sun had started to reveal itself over the Firmament while there were still no results regarding Cale's search.

"I will mobilize a special team."

Alberu had already contacted Tasha and the dark Elf squad to look for traces of Cale in various directions.

Luckily Alberu didn't have any serious injuries except for a few bruises from the fall from the palace walls last night.

Judging from the type of magic the Witches used to be great magicians who had been trained, it was difficult to find a magician with such excellent abilities in the Roan kingdom.

Even so Alberu still sent his men to investigate the Queen and the King's other Concubines.

"Those bastards better not try anything funny."

Ron smiled docilely as he took out another dagger in his hand.

-----

"Hah...."

In a cave above Mount Yelia, the ancient dragon Eruhaben sighed for the umpteenth time.

Eruhaben looked at the swirling water bubbles in front of his face, he knew they were elementals, the problem was why these elementals had gathered here instead of going elsewhere.

"Uhm..."

The little red-haired boy squirmed to fix the blanket, now the blanket had actually clumped up on the child's body like cookie dough.  Somehow the child was able to roll up the blanket like that even though he was asleep.

The child sleeps soundly on the plush sofa which is the perfect size for his little body.

These elementals seemed to have gathered here because of this child.

Eruhaben could feel the scent of trees and spring and rock mud, Eruhaben knew this child was omega and his pheromones were just growing.

The combination of fruity aromas from pheromones and trees becomes something unique.

And the problem was that the smell also came from an ancient power.

It wasn't completely fused with the child, like it was sealed somewhere, but Eruhaben as an ancient dragon could still feel it.

A slight gust of wind played with the boy's red hair, Eruhaben had almost never seen hair that red even during his lifetime.

“I told you, our Cale is so cute.”

"Yeah, just look at his face when he sleeps."

"We also live in the Palace, there's a big fireplace there."

The wind elementals who were going with Cale started to tell things to the other elementals they met around this mountain.

"There's a big fireplace?"