Chapter 7

A few hours after Ron's departure, all that was left was the sound of pages of paper and the scraping of pens in the Prince's study.

The two of them were immersed in their respective activities until the sound of the door creaking again interrupted their silence.

This time Ron came back in the food cart with a few of Alberu's servants in tow.

"Young Master it is time for lunch."

Ron then glanced at Alberu who seemed to be still busy with his work.

"I'll eat later."

Alberu declared as he felt Ron's gaze.

"Then I hope you don't mind Young Master eating first, Prince."

Alberu nodded his consent while still staring at the documents with a serious face.

Ron tidied up the books that were in front of Cale and served the food, some of Alberu's Servants behind him also helped him. Ron then ordered them to leave the room because he could take care of Cale himself and the maids simply obeyed.

'Why do they just go along with it? Since when did I declare this Servant to be their leader?'

But Alberu just let it go, certainly not because Cale seemed comfortable, but because Ron seemed reliable.

So Cale started eating his food beside Alberu, it seemed that Beacrox's cooking ability was growing every day.

"Prince."

"What-mmp!"

Alberu who turned his head because of Cale's Call, gasped as a piece of steak entered his mouth.

Cale was happy to see the Prince who was chewing and swallowing his food.

"You, what are you doing?"

"Prince also has to eat, so I gave it to you."

Alberu narrowed his eyes at Cale's actions.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

"What is seduce?"

Cale looked at Alberu with his round eyes, he often read about it in books and the servants also gossiped about it a lot, but didn't really know what it meant.

"Never mind, you don't even know the meaning let alone practice."

Alberu continued to work, Cale continued to cut the steak and eat it for himself, then cut another one and handed it back to Alberu, still with the same fork.

"I don't need-"

As Alberu tried to refuse another bite that Cale was about to give, he was stopped by Ron's ferocious gaze, Cale couldn't see the scary expression of the waiter behind him, but Alberu who was watching was looking at him in horror.

So another mouthful just slipped in, though Alberu wasn't sure what meat he had swallowed.

Cale was really happy to see the Prince who was eating well, clearly not realizing what kind of situation Alberu was feeling.

'If the Prince doesn't eat properly, how will he do his job? If he gets sick and passes out, I don't want to be made to do all this!'

So the plans for his peaceful life went smoothly.

.

.

.

Last night while the entire Prince's Palace was resting in the midst of a chilly winter night, Ron who was on his way to his Young Master's room for an inspection, caught some rabbits.