Chapter 10

The party had lasted for about half an hour, the King had just left his place a moment ago.

Indeed, King Zed was known to never stay too long at parties, which was why his political power never grew.

The Royal Party was basically a political gathering.

The Prince and Princess including Alberu had descended from their place and were in the midst of the Nobles, only a few Nobles chose to greet Alberu first, even so Alberu still showed his perfect smile.

Alberu had spoken and greeted several noble families, especially those who were still neutral and had not yet decided who they would support in the war for the throne, some were welcoming him but some were not.

The dance song has been played several times, the other Princes and Princesses have also danced with the children of the Noble family which seems quite useful.

Alberu didn't invite anyone to dance, there were some who were brave enough to directly ask Alberu to dance first, but Alberu politely refused them.

The song once again played, Alberu could see the second Prince dancing with Marquis Ailand's niece, the second and third Princes were only one year apart from Alberu, the other Princes and Princesses were also not that far apart.

Even the Seventh Princess and Eighth Princess' birthdays were only one month apart, the Concubines were clearly vying to have children first, after all if their children were far behind in age, it would be difficult to catch up with older siblings.

Then a group of nobles came and approached Alberu, who was standing on one side of the palace sipping wine.

"Greetings to the First Prince."

One of the group of Nobles who approached Alberu gave a greeting followed by the people behind him.

"Greetings, Viscount Scott"

"Oh? I didn't think you would find out about me."

"How could I not know the person who is in charge of the teachers at Roan academy? Because of all the teachers there, many people from our kingdom found their bright future and continue to bring progress to this our Kingdom."

Viscount Scott who is under Duke Orsena's Family, currently they haven't decided which Prince they will support, but considering Second Prince Mother's family relationship, it's highly likely that they will join the Second Prince's faction soon.

"You are too much Prince, after all not all Nobles are willing to enter the academy, now they prefer to have instructors."

Alberu frowned slightly at the word instructor, all of these Nobles must know that Alberu as the First Prince never had an instructor to back up his position.

"Still academies are the best places to study, not only making children more independent but also making more useful relationships, right?"

Even so Alberu still didn't stop giving out compliments? To this noble before him.

"The viscount who leads the people who educate all of the future of our Roan Kingdom must be an extraordinary person, right?"

"Thank you, I didn't know that the First Prince turned out to be so friendly, because I heard the Prince has a bad temper? Looks like it's just a rumor."

Oh, too revealing words to say to the Prince.

Although it's not completely wrong.

Alberu still maintained his beautiful smile, and was even innocent at some points.

One of the nobles at the back stepped closer to Alberu, apparently trying to stop the pleasantries and get straight to their point.

"I heard Your Majesty chose a fiancé for the Prince?"