Chapter 13

Bruk.

Bruk.

The two guards guarding the main door of the dungeon cell were taken down.

The disguised dark elves and the knights that Alberu brought were taking down the guards at the trekking location one by one stealthily.

The unconscious guards were tied up and held in one of the empty cells.

They would take these slaves out quietly while taking down the guards without making a fuss, as Alberu said, it would be bad if the Whipper Kingdom claimed the Roan Kingdom's Prince attacked them for no apparent reason.

They've managed to gather evidence, it turns out that they record every slave that goes in and out of the auction, it's very convenient for them, and they also take videotapes of the whole place and the faces of the people at the auction to make it easier for their families to find them.

Clang!  Clang Clang!

The knights broke the chains of the captives, and soon the dungeon cells began to contain guards instead of slaves.  The slaves who had been removed from the cells would be sent to a safer place on the prepared border.

Now that the entire cellar is empty, it is only necessary to free those held in a special cell on the main floor.

The disguised dark elves led the other knights who were now starting to number more because the ones disguised as slaves had been released and rejoined, they climbed the stairs to the main floor where the auction would be taking place.

The auction had been going on since half an hour, some of them had left to prevent the buyers from taking their slaves away, they intercepted them on the way.

They had to hurry before more slaves were sold.

Meanwhile in one of the special cells Alberu whispered to the nearby elementals.

"When will they arrive?"

The elemental just kept rubbing himself against Alberu's cheek, because Alberu couldn't hear what he was saying, so the elemental was getting frustrated too.

"They're on their way! There's a lot of prisoners to save and it's not easy!"

"Akh! Another slave sold!"

"The guards have come here hiding!"

"Why hide, he can't see us!"

Drrk.

The cell door opened, the guard came in to take another person to sell and that person– Alberu!

The guard grabbed Alberu and started to carry him outside, the elementals starting to panic.

"Prince! He will sell Prince!"

"Gosh, I want to buy Prince!"

"Quickly report to our master!"

While the elementals were panicking, the guards started dragging Alberu backstage.

"What's your name?"

One of the men who recorded every slave to be sold asked Alberu.

"Al...–bert."

"What?"

"Albert."

The registrar looked at Alberu who had disheveled clothes and dust covering his face.

"Clean her face."

He ordered.

The guard who dragged Alberu behind him took a cloth and wiped Alberu's face, now his face was completely clear.