Chapter 6

Cale opened his eyes slowly waking up from his sleep, even though he didn't wake up right away, Cale moved his body between the mountains of blankets looking for a comfortable position, preparing to go back to sleep.

But his desire to go back to sleep was interrupted by Ron's arrival.

"Young Master, Miss Tasha said the Prince would like to have breakfast with you."

Ron removed the mosquito net covering the bed, allowing light to enter and Cale buried himself even more in the blankets until only his red hair was sticking out.

"Umm..."

Cale who was still sleepy despite what time it was yet to fully process what Ron had said

Ron started to unroll the blankets one by one, revealing little Cale who was buried in the sea of ​​thick blankets on his bed.

"Young Master the prince is waiting."

Ron was still patiently waking his Young Master who was clinging tightly to the blanket.

Krieet

The door to his room was suddenly opened by the arrival of an uninvited guest, actually it's not a good idea to call him a guest because that person is the owner of this place.

Step step step step.

Cale who was still closing his eyes while clinging to the blanket faintly heard footsteps approaching Ron was here and it was definitely not Beacrox-

'Wait.'

Consciousness hit Cale like a storm, now that he remembered he was no longer in the Henituse pavilion or mansion but the Prince's Palace.

Cale opened his round eyes and immediately met the prince's gaze. Oh, he looks- annoyed.

"You've wasted my time and delayed my breakfast waiting for you, so get up and get ready now or come in your nightgown."

Cale who was still wrapped in the blanket and only showing his face, slightly frowned at what the Prince said but it made his innocent face look like he didn't understand what the Prince was saying.

"Hah..."

Alberu sighed and glanced at Ron, then Ron nodded understandingly and immediately led Cale into the bathroom who finally managed to get off the blanket.

.

.

.

Alberu got up early in the morning to start doing all his activities for the day.

A month ago when the King abruptly broke off his engagement, Alberu had finally managed to take over some of the country's administrative work.

Even though it was just documents that weren't very important, but Alberu could at least start getting involved in politics, one good thing about this engagement.

But his aunt suddenly came and said the work Alberu had to do from now on wasn't just simple administration.

It seems that the King and Count Deruth are becoming more serious with the engagement, with that Count Deruth is expanding his business into the direct reach of the Capital, seeing that the speed must be due to the intervention of the King.

And of course, Alberu would be the one in charge of starting all of Henituse's businesses in the Capital, of course with some of the proceeds being invested in Alberu.

And how could Alberu possibly turn down this opportunity? He would be able to deal with politics and finances at once.

But that meant he also had to take good care of the child because if anything happened to the child, some ruffians would start spreading Rumors of how the first Prince didn't take care of his already supportive fiancé.