Chapter 22

Click.

Alberu closed the bathroom door in a hurry.

Being angry with those bastards seemed to make his brain not work properly that he even forgot about the basic thing to knock on the door.

Even though Alberu himself was the one who used to nag Cale about his habit of knocking on the door but now he was the one who had to be hit for it.

"Hah..."

Alberu ruffled his brown hair.

Alberu didn't see anything– in fact he saw almost nothing.

Cale was already wearing half of the damn thin bathrobe, Cale was standing with his back to Alberu and slightly sideways which unfortunately the side facing Alberu had a bathrobe on while the other side–

Alberu felt himself hot, not only his face but his alpha instinct roared indecently.

"Relax, Alberu..."

Alberu could hear the maids coming knocking on the door, Alberu let them in to set the table and serve the food.

"Please enjoy your time, sir."

The servants bowed, left the room and closed the door.

A while later Cale came out of the bathroom with damp hair and changed clothes, when Alberu turned to look at Cale he cursed internally.

'I did order sleepwear but why is it like that?!'

It was a long white nightgown that covered just above his ankles, the design was actually concealed, but the problem was that the fabric looked thin and was clearly very light.

The cloth fluttered along the curves of the wearer's body with every move, giving a faint view of what the shape was beneath the sheer cloth.

The clothes were clearly designed to make the onlookers curious to see more clearly what was behind the damn cloth.

Cale who was looking at the pile of luxurious food on the table walked over to it and sat on his chair, he started to pick up the sweets that looked really pretty.

"Cale eats the other one first, it's dessert."

Alberu reminded him of the basic etiquette of the dining table, at least the order of food must be fulfilled for a healthy diet.  Perhaps Cale really needed an instructor, he would officially become a member of the Royal Family soon.

Cale frowned, but obediently took the steak and a few other main dishes.

Alberu sat on the other side of the table and started to get some food for himself.

Peaceful silence filled the luxurious spacious room, Alberu glanced at Cale who was eating voraciously.  Has he not eaten all day?  Dunno how long Cale had been wandering outside unattended, Alberu couldn't believe the Count didn't know Cale was walking outside alone, he must have known where Cale had gone in his territory but still had no intention of picking him up.

Well, what to expect.  Cale had only returned for formalities, the Henituse Mansion was spacious and even if Cale stayed there a whole year the Count could barely see it.

Or maybe it was a good idea to buy a mansion here for Cale to live in?  Maybe it would be better and Alberu would put all of his servants there to keep an eye on Cale.  A quick teleportation portal will also come in handy.

As Alberu was busy thinking about the idea of ​​getting a house in the Henituse territory his gaze fell on Cale's lips which had just licked the sauce on the edges, then Cale put in the pieces of meat and moved his lips while chewing–.