Chapter 5

The journey to the capital was more difficult than Cale had imagined, moreover it was already winter and the snow was starting to get heavier.

Cale was thinking why the King had his son's fiancee take a long trip in the winter when they might be able to do it another time.

Just like his father said, Cale could bring whatever he wanted.

While finding the secret room that his mother made, Cale had found a necklace with a ruby ​​gem that could store a lot of things in it, the notes in his mother's diary said it could hold at least as much as Cale's room.

And if it was Cale's room in the mansion that meant this necklace was a very very useful spatial storage.

Finally Cale swept everything in the secret room, and Cale also brought along all of his books that were in the pavilion.

Oh, of course Cale also brought a lot of money, the money his father gave him was quite a lot but the money his mother left was no less.

And of course Cale swept all that money away.

On the way Cale stopped to look at things he could never see in the Henituse region like the stone towers in Puzzle town.

They also briefly stopped at the shrine of the god of death, but Cale refused to linger there because Cale had a very bad feeling.

Cale shivered at the strange look the priests gave him.

Of course Cale ignored everything.

It was currently early morning and the sun had not yet fully risen, Cale sat in the horse carriage while reading more of the things his mother had written because there was more than one diary.

It seemed like her mother wrote down everything she knew.

'How long did it take you to write all this?'

All the books looked good because of the preservation magic, but that must have taken years.

Ckiiet.

The carriage stopped at the entrance of the Capital, it was true that Cale was not an official fiancé, this was only done between their families so the guards must not have known.

Or maybe they knew but just ignored it.

"Young Master of the guards will proceed with the inspection."

Ron from another carriage came and approached the carriage door Cale was in and started to open the door to help Cale down.

There were only two carriages one for Cale and the other for Ron and Beacrox as his father had said, there were only two servants who wanted to go with him while the other servants remained in the Count's luxurious mansion.

The guards began checking the documents and ID cards Ron had given them while the others looked at the two carriages that were simple enough but still good enough for a noble to wear.

"Two trains and some luggage, then there are three passengers is that correct?"

The guard asked Ron to confirm.

"Right, nothing else."

The guard nodded before returning to his work and letting them in.

Cale climbed back into the carriage and called out to Ron who was about to close the door.

"Ron, I want to go to some places, can we not go straight to the Palace?"

Ron nodded at his request.

"Of course Young Master."