Chapter 12

Morning came and Alberu opened his eyes on the sofa in Cale's room.
He remembered staying in Cale's room last night.

"Good morning, Prince."

And what greeted Alberu in the morning was his terrifying fiancé's servant.

"It seems Young Master asked you to stay in his room again in my absence."

Even though Alberu admitted that this servant was scary, but he could control his expression quickly, besides that Cale did often ask Alberu to sleep in his room.

“Yeah, it was Cale who asked me to stay here last night.”

Ron gave Alberu his warm friendly smile but his eyes were clearly threatening.

"I hope the Prince doesn't accept Young Master's invitation again after this."

"That is for sure." Alberu got up from his sofa, the sweet smell of sugar was starting to reach half the room. Alberu walked over to Cale and saw he was still unconscious with a red face and irregular breathing and walked out after having Ron look after Cale.

.

.

.

Three days passed, it was now day four, but Cale still hadn't woken up from his fever, Ron said the time for Cale's second fever split also exceeded the normal time and asked Alberu not to worry.

Just as Ron had said, after seven days Cale came to his senses and his pheromones were fully formed although not yet complete. Pheromones will be more perfect as the owner matures.

But unfortunately, Alberu wasn't there because it was the first time Alberu was sent on an assignment outside the Palace. Ron said Alberu was sent to check the border.

Drrrk.

Ron brought the food cart and served it to Cale who was still sitting on the bed.

"How are you feeling, young master?" Ron asked as he saw Cale happily eating everything he was served.

"I'm fine, just hungry." Cale replied and continued eating because he was really hungry after having a fever for seven days.

"Young Master now has pheromones, you know, right?"

"Oh, I've heard of it."

Cale had indeed heard of it, many books had written about it, but no one had ever discussed it with him, and every time Cale tried to find out, Ron would confiscate the books that covered the topic in detail.

"It's a special fragrance that someone has, now you have that, but remember not to show it to anyone, okay?"

Cale nodded, maybe that really shouldn't be.

"Especially the Prince." Ron continued.

"Hmm, why?"

Cale often told Alberu a lot of things, the things he and the elementals found, and the stories he read, but Ron told him not to tell the Prince?

"Prince knows you already have a pheromone, but don't show the Prince what it is like."

Cale felt like Ron was looking at him strangely, so he would just obey him.

.

.

.

Alberu who was at the border of the southeast area of ​​Marquis Ailan's territory had just received news from his two subordinates who had left in the Palace a while ago.

They said Cale was awake and in good shape just like his servant said.

Alberu heaved a sigh of relief hearing Cale was fine. For seven days Alberu couldn't see Cale because his terrifying maid forbade anyone from approaching Cale's room within a twenty meter radius.