Chapter 20

Eruhaben looked at the child playing in the snow, even though it wasn't winter, the peak of Mount Yelia was always covered in snow.  Eruhaben had given him a warm fur coat and a temperature control spell.

"Now how to return this thing?"

Eruhaben muttered to himself.

***

Meanwhile in the Palace some of the high-ranking dark elves that Alberu had dispatched managed to find a few people who were suspected to be Cale's kidnappers while the rest were nowhere to be found.

“Where is Young Master Cale?”

Tasha asked one of the kidnappers who had been caught.  They have been interrogating the kidnappers for about two and a half hours but have not yet received an answer.

"Tell me who sent you."

Tasha again asked in a cold voice, they should be able to find Cale soon before news of his kidnapping spread throughout the Kingdom.

News of the attack on the Crown Prince's Palace had already circulated within the royal palace but for now they had managed to keep the news from getting out.

And where did the elementals go?  The elementals that used to follow weren't here at all to provide information, either They went to look for Cale or maybe they went to play somewhere and forgot to come back.

***

"Hey little one, did you say where your house is?"

Cale stopped playing in the snow and looked at Eruhaben, Cale was happy to be able to play in the snow without needing to be cold.

Cale ran towards Eruhaben and swung his arms in a circle.

"I live in the Crown Prince's Palace."

"Huh... Where exactly is the Palace?"

Eruhaben had to return this child to its owner at any cost before this little thing gave him more headaches later.

“The Crown Prince is the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom.”

All right, that's not too far.

"Then I will return you now."

Eruhaben started to cast teleportation spells, some of the elementals… started to get into Cale's clothes pocket so as not to be left behind.

Sriing.

***

Knock knock.

Brack!

"Your Highness!"

A guard hurriedly entered Alberu's room, within which he could feel the slight tension in the air in the room between Ron, Choi Han, and Alberu.

"What is it?"

"Your Highness, our mages say our barrier has just been breached!"

The guard paused for a moment to think and continued more tensely.

“And that intruder brought Young Master Cale!”

Krieet.

Alberu got up from his seat without a word and started walking out, Choi Han and Ron quietly following to see who it was that brought Cale here.

As he got outside Alberu could see Cale being lifted up with one hand by a beautiful golden haired man.

"Ah, Young Master!"

“Young Master Cale!”

The maids and servants cheered upon Cale's arrival and forgot to greet their Crown Prince.