Chapter 31

Cale found the one place he felt most comfortable, he found a window seat big enough for him to even lie there, with the warm sunlight behind the window.

Picking up some books whose covers were quite interesting, Cale climbed into the window seat, Cale had to be a little bit high because his feet didn't touch the floor when he sat down.

But the material is soft and the pillows are also soft, according to his taste.

The bookstore limited the number of visitors for the convenience of its guests, so there weren't many visitors and Cale could do whatever he pleased.

Flip.

Cale opened one of the books he picked up.

'Hmm?  What language is this?'

Cale didn't know, it wasn't Roan's royal language.

As Cale was still at a loss trying to figure out what language it was, he didn't notice Alberu's presence coming toward him.

His dark skin was swept away by the sunlight and his light steps were almost silent.

Alberu approached Cale who was still confusedly staring at his book.

"Why is your face sullen like that?"

Alberu asked as he approached to look towards the source of Cale's gaze, as Alberu stood in front of Cale who was sitting on the window seat their foreheads were almost touching.

This position made them the same height even though usually Cale was shorter than Alberu.

"I don't know what language this is, hyung."

Alberu looked at the book, which was in the Imperial language, it seemed that Henituse had many guests from the Empire so this bookstore even had books in their language.

However as Alberu read the few lines of the page that was opened by Cale.

Grabs.

Alberu immediately snatched the book from Cale's hands.

"Huh?! What's wrong hyung?"

Alberu didn't know if the taste of the people in the Empire was like this, the cover of the book had an innocent and cute look, when viewed from the perspective of a teenager of Cale's age.

But the content of the book is an erotic novel.

Meanwhile Cale was becoming sullen from being ignored, did the Crown Prince not like him here for spending a lot of his money?

Alberu then saw Cale's cute pouting face, and smirked.  He brought his face closer to Cale's and started to speak at close range.

“Dear Cale, you won't be able to read this.”

"Well, I'm too lazy to learn the many languages ​​of the western continent."

Cale muttered to himself, he did study but only the necessary things, and as Alberu's influence grew stronger, he became even more lazy.

Cale didn't notice Alberu's smirk and the distance that was getting closer.

"No problem, Cale I can read it to you."

Alberu sat on the window seat right next to Cale, but then Cale almost screamed because it was Alberu who suddenly grabbed his waist and lifted him up, then sat him on his lap.

Alberu held Cale on his lap and held the law in front of the two of them and started to explain the contents written in the book.

"It's quite fun, about a little omega who travels here and there while going through many fight."