Chapter 2

Night time came faster than I thought. I stripped out of my clothes and tossed them in a little laundry hamper that was in the room. I looked down to the jewel around my neck. I saw when I was dragged back to the well, my stuff went inside of it but how did I get it out.

      "Hmm." I glared at the jewel. Maybe it's like those spatial rings I read about.

     I closed my eyes and thought about the nightgown that was in my backpack. Soon I felt the familiar feeling of silk in between my fingers. I opened my eyes and found it in my hands. It was a light blue spaghetti strap silk gown with white lace embroidery around the breast area. I had a matching robe to go with it. The white lace circled around my shoulders and wrists on the robe. I smiled as I placed the gown aside.

      I removed my bra and placed it to the side for tomorrow

      I removed my bra and placed it to the side for tomorrow. I was about to put on the robe when Melissa came over.

     "What happened to your side Kagome?" He asked me.

      "A demon bit me and ripped a chunk of my flesh off just to get this jewel." I lifted the pink jewel. "It was powerful one before. But I destroyed that power to it, so it won't harm anyone else."

     "It seems that it hurt you the most." Melissa said innocently but his words were right on the mark. I softly smiled down at him, patted his head before I put on the robe so I could go to the hot springs I found earlier.

      After a quick soak, I put on my gown and robe, the went to grab something from the dorm kitchen. Once I had snack in hand, I went up to my room.

      I happily hummed while brushing my hair. Once that was done, I opened the window, hopped on the sill and looked up at the night sky. I silently ate some chips while I did. The moon made me miss my mate even more. I glanced down at his marking that stood proudly on my right shoulder. It was a tribal tattoo of a moon.

      It glowed a bit, a faint blue

      It glowed a bit, a faint blue. Immediately I felt warmth and love through the marking. Tears begun to stream down my face. I long forgot about my chips and buried my face into my hands. I silently sobbed as I cried out my grief. No sooner that I get back, I am whisked away once more for another big task.