Chapter 13

I spent the next couple of hours decorating the rooms with the paintings I made in the cabin. I was happy how it came out. Everyone was pretty much enjoying themselves. I also found out that the food and things here came out of thin air as long as we had enough power. So it reminded me of the school store from the garden.

     I was now currently sitting at my desk in the cabin, working on my homework. I hummed as I worked, listening to my iPod. I drummed my pencil on the table as the math problem before me started to give me a headache. I looked at my notes from class and my head hurt even worse. The teacher really didn't give good lessons to use the notes from.

      "I hate the teachers. They could do a better job at teaching for damn sake." I grumbled. "They are so slow and don't even tell you what to use for notes." I threw my pencil down on my desk, crossing my arms across my chest. "Did I grow used to Thoth's lectures that my teachers are boring?"

      I looked back at the potted roses that was on the balcony. I then looked to the mummy doll and the note on my desk. I poked at the mummy as I looked back at my time studying at the academy.

      "It would probably be best if Thoth taught me again. At least I knew how to get things done." I sighed. "Imagine if he taught at our school, we probably be the number one school in Japan."

      I chuckled as I rolled my pencil. I draped the Shikon Jewel around the mummy doll and left on the necklace I got from the Christmas market. I groaned as placed my face on the desk. I felt someone pull an ear bud from my ear.

      "You're supposed to be studying, not napping." Tenji teased.

      "You sat through the lectures at school. How am I supposed to learn anything?" I countered.

      "Hm." Tenji leaned on my desk. "Good point." He then tried to steal a candy from my container.

      "Oh no you don't!" I hissed as I slapped his hands. "The last time you had this candy you ran amok all over the island."

      "What? It's good." Tenji pouted.

      "Too bad." I scolded. Soon a tanned hand grabbed ahold of my notebook in front of me. Then a slam of a hand against my desk told me who it was. I hyperextended my head and found Thoth leaning over me.

     "What kind of poor excuse of notes are these?" Thoth asked.

     "Blame the teacher. I'm so used to your lectures that I have no need for the teachers at school. They are slow and don't tell me everything I need, let alone explain it. I know I need to figure it out but give me a baseline." I ranted.

      I saw his purple eyes gloss over in thought before he went to find someone. He even left with my notes. I guess I would finish my homework later. I pulled out my laptop, scrolling through some images. Tenji went to his smaller fox form and sat on my lap. I scratched his head while I scrolled through a website.

      "What are you doing Kitty Cat?" Loki asked, leaning on my desk.

      "Looking for a dress to go to a wedding in." I leaned back. "My cousin wanted me to go with her. She didn't want to go with her other dates."

      "Is that so?" Loki smirked. His eyes focusing on the necklace. "You still have that?"

      "Of course." I smiled. "I can tell you three made it. It is very special to me." I turned to him. "My Viking." I poked his nose, making him blush like hell.

      Suddenly I heard a knock at the door to our master bedroom. I turned in the spinning desk chair and got to my feet. I walked over to the door and opened it. Mom was standing there.