Chapter 14

I yawned as I sat down in homeroom the next day. Sesshomaru was the one to rouse me from my sleep this morning like normal. It has been our routine since I've came back to school. It was a good thing he was a creature of habit because I was in such a deep sleep that it was hard for me to wake up this morning.

     "Hey did you hear?" Yuka said as she sat down beside me.

     "Hear what?" I yawned, leaning on my hand.

     "We are getting a new teacher and several foreign and transfer students." Eri gushed. "I wonder if they are hot."

     "Eh." I shrugged. I really didn't care if they were hot or not. I had my mates and I was perfectly happy.

     "Why are you so blegh lately?" Ayumi asked.

     "I'm not blegh, I'm just tired is all." I yawned against as I used my left hand to cover my mouth.

     "Oh my God, Kagome!" The three screamed, making me cover my ears.

     "What is with you guys?" I hissed, rubbing at my sore ears.

     "Your hand?!" They pointed down to my left one.

     "Did the two timing creep purpose to you?" Yuka glared at me.

     "I told you before I'm not dating Inuyasha and I am with his brother. He purposed to me last night." I corrected them. I really wanted to say my harem purposed but they wouldn't understand.

     "So you are taken?" They blinked in surprise. "That means we can have the new hotties to ourselves."

     "Sure, knock yourselves out." I yawned.

     Soon the door opened, our principal came in. The class rep started the morning greeting. I just followed on autopilot. Once we were seated again, the principal cleared his throat. I leaned on my hand, glancing out the window.

     "Good morning students. You probably heard rumors that this class was receiving a new teacher and the foreign and transfer students. Well you are correct." The principal said, I rolled my eyes. "I want to introduce you to your new teacher." I glanced over to see who walked in. "Allow me to introduce you to Thoth Caduceus, he is going to be your teacher from now on for all classes."

      "Huh!" I screamed bewildered and stood to my feet. I didn't expect my mate to be here. "Thoth?"

     "Long time no see Kagome." He smiled at me. I blinked in surprise as I looked him over. He was wearing the exact same outfit when we were in school, only he didn't have the jacket of the old school but this one. "But I suggest you sit down."

     I blushed in embarrassment as I slowly sat down, the class chuckling at me. I saw all the girls in the class look at my mate with hearts in their eyes, then they looked towards me with envy. I gulped as I sat there. If Thoth was here, that meant...

     "Okay, you can come in to introduce yourselves." The principal poked his head out of the room.

      Soon all my mates, minus Koga, Melissa, Tenji and Sesshomaru stood before me. I choked on air as I saw all of them. Each of them wrote their names beautifully on the board before facing the class.

      "I'm Apollon Agana Belea. Pleased to meet you. I'm very happy to meet you." Apollon smiled, spreading his bubbly personality.

      "I'm Dionysus Thyrsos. Pleased to meet you." Dionysus smiled, giving a wink.

     "I'm Hades Aidoneus." Hades bowed his head. "Pleased to meet all of you." I was amazed how Hades blended in by saying he was the tallest in his family, which made him look a little older.