Chapter 15

"Wh...what?" My voice shaking.

     I suddenly felt a evil presence swirl within the jewel. I gasped as I ran away from everyone, clasping the jewel in hand. I made sure I was far away before I used my holy energy to push down the evil that was coming from the jewel. A bright blue hue washed over me as I continued to push against it.

      "No...please no. Not again." I growled. "I won't let you destroy anything else." I roared.

      "Mate?" Sesshomaru ran towards me.

     "Stay back!" I roared, placing a barrier around the area I was in.

     No one could pass it, making them panic. I could see the fear lace in mom's and mostly dad's eyes. Mom knew the horrors since I always kept her in the loop. Dad just learned about it all today. I looked down at the shaking jewel in my hand. It was slowly turning purple.

     "Why are you so stubborn? Go to the afterlife." I hissed as I pushed my reiki out further. As soon as the two forced collided again, the jewel shattered but this time it didn't send shards. A blinding light enveloped everything.

      I was thrown back a bit before I was caught in familiar tentacle limbs. I was brought back to face a monster I prayed I would never have to face again. I struggled within his grasp as he dangled me in front of him. The light died and everyone was allowed to see again. A evil chuckle ran through the place as he looked at me with his red eyes. His black tresses flowed down his back and his feudal era kimono was still on him. A sickening smirk pulled on his handsome face.

      "My, my miko, you grow stunning each time I lay my eyes upon you

      "My, my miko, you grow stunning each time I lay my eyes upon you." He smiled bringing me closer to me. "When will you finally cave in and become mates with me?"

      I spat at him, my spit landing upon his cheek. He wiped it off his face before licking it up. I shivered in disgust.

      "It seems you've grown more powerful since the last time I saw you." Naraku came over, placing a hand upon my stomach. I flinched away from him, cringing. "You've become quite tempting."

      "Fuck off." I released some reiki, burning his flesh off him but it quickly regenerated. The limbs wrapped around me more, in a more provocative manner as well. "I'm not into tentacle porn."

      "It seems that your mouth hasn't changed." He grasped it my chin and brought me closer to him. "But I haven't changed much either. Except now I have enough power to face you again. Thanks for the power you placed upon the jewel for a while. It helped me regain what I lost and then some." 

      I growled as I yanked my chin away from him. But by doing so, he used this opportunity to bite down on my neck. I screamed in agony and my barrier dissolved.

      "No!" All the demons in the space screamed out in horror.

      "What's going on?" My father asked.