Chapter 4

A couple of days have passed since we came back from our seaside school. Thoth did keep his promise that that it would be hell too. I groaned as I flopped down on the desk. My hands felt like they were going to fall off.

      Today we were going to be choosing what type of clubs we would be joining. Apollon had me draw some examples to show the others. So I used Melissa as reference with several different activities.

     "These are the primary types of clubs." I told everyone as I stood next to Apollon.

     "So, through club activities, humans interact and learn to establish strong ties with others?" Apollon looked to me.

     "Yes." I nodded. "I thought club activities would help in learning to understand the human heart."

     "Great idea, Fairy." Apollon smiled at me. "You have the student council president's support."

     "Thank you." I smiled back at him before looking out to the others. "Everyone, are there any club activities you'd like to try?" I asked them.

      "I'm interested in the tennis club." Balder smiled. I mentally chuckled. What a great pairing but hey I give him my support. "I'm especially interested in the soft ball tennis."

     "I'd like to join the tennis club, too." Apollon agreed. Those two will definitely draw a crowd to the tennis club.

      "Then you can okay with Balder-san." I smiled.

      "No, I want to play hard ball tennis." Apollon told me.

      "That's important to you, isn't it?" I nervously smiled.

     ""Soft ball" sounds so wonderful." Balder smiled. "It has a kind feel, and I like that it's generally played in pairs. Youth is about helping one another!" He stood up while he explained.

     "Yeah..." I smirked.

     "I'm going to experience my youth, too." Apollon said. "You won't beat me, Bal-Bal. We'll have a friendly rivalry!"

     "You should just play together...oh well, you'll find out." I mumbled, then I looked to Dionysos. "What about you, Dionysos?"

     "Well, the gardening club sounds nice." He smirked.

      "Ah, so you can make wine." I smiled at him. He nodded. "Loki?"

     "Me? The going home club." He said while he played with his braid.

     It wasn't a real club. "Okay."

    "I'll join that one, as well." Thor commented.

     "Hades, are you interested in any clubs?" I asked.

     "I am interested in the astronomy club." Hades looked to me. My eyes widened and a smile went across my face.

     "The astronomy club! That's great!" I cooed. "Then you'll be in the astronomy club..."

     "No, I won't be joining a club." Hades refused. I flinched. "You asked if I was interested in any clubs, so I simply answered with the astronomy club."

     "But..." A frowned formed on my face. I thought I would be able to have a buddy.

     "I do not intend to participate in group activities." He said as he stood up. "If that is what clubs are, then I shall pass." He said before he left the classroom.

        The rest didn't want to join any clubs. I sighed as I went to the library. I wanted to get this out of my head for a little while. Maybe I could research on the multiple mate thing or maybe research more about being a miko. I knew I was way behind in my studies. I softly hummed as I looked through the reference book to find the books I was interested in. When I found it, I went to each of the shelves grabbing several books.