Chapter 17

Even though I had an arrow through my chest, there was no pain and no blood. I poked at the tip of the arrow head and chuckled.

      "I've been impaled." I smirked. Then the arrow disappeared by exploding to a million red sparkles. My body then absorbed the sparkles like nothing. "What the hell was that about?"

     "I only know one person with those types of arrows." Dionysos groaned. He walked out, standing next to me and placed his hands upon the balcony railing. "Eros, get your ass down here now!"

     "Hey, I felt the presence of sexual frustration. A lot of it." I heard a masculine voice call out. "So I shot the aggressor to help with it. It is my job after all."

     Suddenly I heard the fluttering of wings, making me look behind. I saw a very handsome man, hovering in the air. He was kept in the air by two sets of white angelic wings. His long light pink hair went down to his ass but it was tied back into four braids. His bangs and the sides of his hair had a disheveled but seductive look. His golden eyes focused on all of us. A golden crown piece hung in the middle of his forehead and jewels dangled down. He had several bracelets along with some anklets. Upon his back was a quiver and in his hands, behind his back, was a stunning bow. He wore the typical white toga like clothing ancient Greeks or cosplayers wore.

     "We are just getting used to the idea of being mates with her

     "We are just getting used to the idea of being mates with her. We don't want to overwhelm her nephew." Hades placed a hand to his hip.

     "Eros-Eros, what brings you here?" Apollon smiled as he came to the front. "What are you doing here?"

     "You are far too innocent for my liking cousin." Eros frowned a bit, brow arched.

     "But wouldn't it be the sweetest when he finally fell into desire?" I chuckled.

      "Yes, terrifyingly so." Eros nodded, then froze when he realized who spoke. His eyes focused onto my frame before I turned fully to him. I heard his breath hitch as he looked upon me.

     "Eros, the Greek God of love." I smirked. "Mostly known as Cupid."

     "Please, I have a distaste for that name." Eros sneered a bit before he flapped his wings over to the railing beside me and sat down.

     "You know, you have a song all about you." I chuckled. "All about how you darted a woman who didn't wanted to be darted."

     "Comes with the never-ending job." He sighed. "Though I never heard of this song."

     "Why don't you sing it Fairy?!" Apollon smiled as he ran over and wrapped his around me. "Please sing!"

     "It has been a while since you've sang." Sesshomaru smirked.

     "Well, it will get back at for darting me earlier." I smiled as I summoned my laptop and looked up the song. Once I found the song, I played the instrumental of Stupid Cupid by Connie Francis. The song started to play.