Chapter 6

The wind wrapped around my body when I stepped out the dorm. It would seem that fall was coming closer than ever. I put a loose strand of hair behind my ear as I looked to the sky.

"Hey, Fairy." Apollon greeted. I turned around and turned to find Apollon and Balder.

"Apollon, Balder..." I smiled at them.

"Good morning." Balder smiled.

"Good morning, Fairy." Apollon smiled.

"Good morning. You two are early today." I smirked, hand on my hip.

"Well, we're watching the Moon tonight!" Apollon said excitedly. "Aren't you excited? Aren't you?" He asked as we made our way to the school. I chuckled.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I was somehow trapped in between them again. I held the book of legendary mikos and monks, along with some recipe books and etiquette books. They were being brought back to the library today.

"Did Totsuka agree to make the moon viewing preparations himself?" Balder asked.

"Yes, he said he'd make our viewing perfect. He seemed very excited!" I told them. "I think he is overworking himself though."

Suddenly I saw a group of students hovering over something. I ran on ahead, gently making my way through the crowd. I was wondering what was making everyone good up.

"What is this?" Apollon asked. "Why are so many people here?"

"What's happening this early in the morning?" Loki asked.

"At this rate, we won't be able to get in." Thor commented.

"Woo." Dionysos smiled. "Does that mean we get the day off? Lucky us!"

Balder and I looked ahead and found Tsukuyomi holding up the students. I also noticed that he was holding a bag. I arched a brow at him.

"Tsukito!" I called for him. He looked at us before coming up.

"Good morning, Kagome." He greeted.

"Good morning, Tsukito." I looked around at the crowd. "What is all this?"

"Thoth Caduceus ordered me to enforce discipline among the students." He told me.

"What? You're handling all these people alone?" I gasped.

""Discipline?" What does enforcing discipline mean?" Apollon looked to me.

"Ah, it means cracking down on belongings and clothing inappropriate for school..." I told him. I saw Hades start to sneak away from behind us and into the school.

"Things inappropriate for school?" Balder questioned.

Tsukuyomi closed his eyes. "Hades Aidoneus."

Hades flinched when he got caught. He slowly looked over his shoulder. I couldn't help but notice him cling to his backpack.

"Wh-what?"

"Please show me your belongings." Tsukuyomi ordered.

"Stop!" Hades shouted as he held onto his backpack as Tsukuyomi approached. "If you approach me, misfortune will..." Suddenly a bag of rice cakes fell to the ground, making him gasp.

"What is this?" Tsukuyomi asked Hades.

"That's my lunch." Hades said.

"Huh?" I gasped. "Hades, you eat rice cakes for lunch?"