Chapter 18

Tears slowly ran down my cheeks as I stared at the dress in front of me. It was absolutely beautiful.

     The dress was a around the shoulder design but to add some pazz there were shoulder straps as well that was hooked to the front. The wider strap set was black and light purple, looking metallic. Then there was a thing silver chain strap set that went underneath that set. They all met in my chest area and around a purple gem. The edging of the the top, sleeves and bottom was black lace, making it look more elegant. The top of the dress was black until my thoughts, then it slowly faded into blue, reminding me of a night sky. The sleeves started off black as well until the back ends of them went into blue with small white dots in it, looking like stars. The bottom of the dress was blue and then faded into a bright bluish purple. Inside the bluish purple color was beautiful embroidery of flowers. To finish off the dress, three belts draped across my right hip and fell on my left. The first belt was two silver chains same with the second. The third belt was the same color and thickness of the shoulder straps.

      I wiped the tears from my eyes as I walked over and gently dragged my fingers across the brilliant fabric. I had to say Eros really knew how to pick them. Then again it came with his job.

     "You done yet?" Eros called out.

     "Way to ruin the moment Eros." I scoffed before I started to strip down.

     I placed my clothes on the bench beside me as I carefully slipped into the beautiful dress. I made sure everything was in order before I tussle my hair a bit. I wanted to look natural but alluring. After doing a final check, I went to the dressing room door. I could feel twenty familiar presences, aside from the two who stood in front of me.

     "I'm coming out." I called to the two of them before I took a deep breath and exited the room.

      Eros and Haruhi gasped and visibly flinched. I could feel Sesshomaru's untapped lust fill our bond, no doubt that Eros did as well. If Sesshomaru was reacting this badly, I could only imagine how my mates were. I stopped in front of Eros and my cousin, a slight blush to my face.

      "Is it too much?" I asked as I looked at myself. Who am I kidding? I'm not beautiful or stunning as Kikyo? I'm just diluting myself.

      "You're beautiful Kagome." Eros smiled as he walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Your ink here, makes it even more alluring."

      I blushed as I looked to Eros. "You're kidding, right?"

      "Why would I lie?" He frowned, looking a little hurt.