Characters of the story😚

Rathod's family
Prithvi Singh Rathod- people address him as hukoom in his kingdom, Ex- king of rajasthan, Eldest member of the family.

Late.Devanshi Singh Rathod- Wife of Prithvi, known for her kind heart in rajasthan, passed away few year's back.

Karan Singh Rathod- Only son of prithvi and devanshi, King of Rajasthan, loving and caring nature towards his people, loves his family most.

Preeta Singh Rathod- Wife of karan, Manages many NGO'S smartly, Can do anything for her children.

Neharika Singh Rathod- Eldest daughter of Preeta and karan, Cute and bubbly nature, Married to Uttam Chauhan, Has 1 sweet little daughter. Age- 27

Gurvit Singh Rathod- CEO of group of Rathod's industries, looks can kill anyone, passionate about work,Loves to sing in alone time, 2nd child of karan and preeta, loves his family. Age- 25

Aditya Singh Rathod- Youngest child of karan and preeta, Studies in Engineering college, Bright student, Very Naughty but loves his brother most. Age- 23

Uttam chauhan- CEO of Chauhan group of industries, Husband of Neharika Singh Rathod, Happily married, has 1 sweet little daughter.

Aarzoo- Daughter of Neharika and Uttam, 3years old,Very cute baby girl, Apple of everyone's eye.

Vaibhav Raichand- Childhood bestfriend of Gurvit Singh Rathod, CEO of group Raichand's industries, loves to annoy his bestfriend most.

Tomar's Family
Late.Raj Singh Tomar- Very humble, Best friend of Prithvi Singh Rathod, passed away few years back.

Janvi Singh Tomar- Eldest member in the family, Fun- loving person, loves her grandchildren most.

Mahesh Singh Tomar- Only son of Raj and janvi, CEO of group tomar's industries, Very hard working person.

Sanjana Singh tomar- Wife of Mahesh, loves to cook food for her family, Retired Teacher, Very humble and kind hearted.

Aisha Singh tomar- Eldest daughter of Mahesh and Sanjana,Studies in M.BA college, Passionate about her studies, heart made up of gold, Very Beautiful. Age- 23

Aradhna Singh tomar and Abhi Singh tomar- Both are twins and 2 year's younger than Aisha, loves to annoy her di but also love her so much, toofan of the family, Very naught but score highest Mark's in college.

Yash, Aashi, Anshul- Bestfriend of Aisha, inseparable, loves Aisha a lot.