Chapter-15

Gurvit's POV

"Gurvit"
Suddenly Vaibhav called me from behind.
I heard him but didn't respond him because I was so engrossed in her.

Suddenly she turned completely towards me and my heart skips a beat. She's looking at me, she has most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Is she real? I don't think so. She wears a simple attire yet looking so angelic and elegant.

I was totally hypnotized by her beauty and on top of that she is looking directly at me from her big doe eyes.

Then suddenly she broke eye contact and started looking downwards. In that time I noticed she has a big eye lashes. I still shamelessly staring at her. I know it's wrong to stare anyone but what to do, I just couldn't help it.

She again looked up at me and immediately averted her eyes from me. I frown because I don't like when she averted her eyes from me. She take a glance at aarzo whose face nuzzled in crook of her neck. Aarzoo is so lucky.

Then she started walking in the same direction in which she was earlier going. That's when I came to my senses.

Ohooo god what is wrong with me. How could i do this. In my whole life time, I never did something like this. How could I stare a girl in that way. Yes, I admit she's beyond beautiful but I have no rights to stare her like this. Now I feel ashamed of myself. I swear I will never do that again.

I was in my thoughts and I didn't realize when Vaibhav came and stand beside me. I came in my senses when he said-
Vaibhav: Gurvit?

Gurvit: hmm yeah, you said some thing?

Vaibhav: "Beautiful isn't she". He said smirking at me.

Gurvit: who?( I asked in confusion)

Vaibhav: the girl you were continuously staring at. And don't you dare to deny, I saw everything.

Ohhhh god he caught me. Now he will tease me whole life. No, I need to do something.

Gurvit: uhmmm No, I was not staring at her, infact I was looking at aarzo. She was crying in the arms of that girl, so I just got tensed seeing her crying so muc-..

Vaibhav cut him off in middle
Vaibhav: "Sure sure I believe you".He said in a sarcastic way while rolling his eyes at me.

I sighed
Gurvit: let's go, everyone is waiting for us.

I asked one of the helper
Gurvit: where is dadu and others?

Helper: they're in the living room.

Gurvit: thank you.

We make our way towards living room. We reached at the front door of living room and I saw the same girl standing near mom. Her back is facing us like earlier.

Mom: Thank you beta

She: please ma, don't say thank you to me. It's my responsibility to take care of her. (I heard her saying to mom)

Mom smiled affectionately towards aisha.

Wait...Did she call my mom as 'ma' but why would she call her ma. I definitely misheard her. I was in my thoughts when dadu's voice bring me to reality.

Dadu : Both of you are late ( stern voice).
Ohhh god, ab toh hum gaye.

Me: "Sorry dadu, Some urgent work come up in the office and it needs to be finished today only" I tried to reason with him.

Suddenly an old lady said-
An old lady: "Areee why are you scolding them like this. They came before cake cutting, it means they're on time".

That's when I realised ,some other people are also here, sitting with my family. But I didn't saw them before. Who are they?.

I got confused seeing them and tried to remember if I ever met them or not. Then dadu answered to my all unasked questions.

Dadu: Beta, they are the same people I told you about.

Then I realized that these people are those and I got completely shocked even though I know they were present in the party but I completely forgot about them because of this girl. Ohhh god this girl, it means she's the one dadu choose for me. Now I get it why she called mom as ma. After sensing everyone looking towards me , I immediately composed myself.

Dadu : Janvi ji, Meet my grandson Gurvit Singh Rathod. He's Vaibhav Raichand, gurvit's childhood bestfriend( he said pointing towards unknown man)

Dadu, introduced us to them and we both touched the feet of her's family elders and in return they blessed both of us. I didn't look towards her even for once especially after knowing who is she. I just don't want her to give any wrong ideas like I'm interested in her and all.

At the same time aditya entered with one boy and girl in the living room. I was about to ask adi about them but before I ask adi said.

Aditya: "Ohhh bhaiyaa finally you came. We waited for you for so long"he said smiling.
Why he's smiling so much, something definitely cooking up in his mind.

Gurvit: Ab toh aagya hoon na. Let's go for Cake cutting, guests are waiting for us outside.

Aditya: Ohhh no no bhaiyaa. Hum itni desperately aapka wait, sirf cake cutting ke lie toh bilkul nii kar rahe the. Actually we want to introduce you to someone. ( he said smiling widely)

(The picture of Aisha holding aarzoo in her arms shown in media above.)